Twilight's Library 4,830 members · 6,274 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

I'm looking for a story about Twilight when she thinks that she's going to outlive her friends, but then each one reveals that something happened in each of their past that would render them immortal and they were scared of telling Twilight before she became an Alicorn because they didn't want her to feel sad that they would live forever and she would die. Does anyone know what story this is and what the title is?

4862018 I believe there is a looking for story group that may have the answers you seek

Why do people keep downvoting these "looking for a story"-type threads? Sometimes, you're just trying pinpoint a line of dialogue or a certain memorable plot point, and the normal search engine won't cut it.

I've been trying to find a story involving Pinkie Pie, and I don't remember the categories quite well (and searching for literal hours on the site engine hasn't helped), but it involved:
- Pinkie Pie separated from one of her sisters by one of them moving away.
- Either Pinkie Pie or the sister tells the other to go to a special place, where they can talk to a friend.
- That special place was a valley cliff, I think? Something big enough to hear an echoed voice.
- The "friend" turns out to be, of course, an echo. It's a cool place, but not really a friend.
- But in the end, we see that the "echo" was actually Pinkie Pie / the sister hiding behind a rock and calling back.
- I am fairly certain the phrase "I love you" was used here.

Elric of Melnipony
Group Contributor

Why do people keep downvoting these "looking for a story"-type threads?

Because that's not what this group is for (even if it is mostly dead), and because people only post that stuff here due to the high number of members. In other words, they're imposing on over four thousand people about a matter that only concerns only them.

Either find a group that's meant for helping you track down stories, or if there isn't one, create it. It doesn't belong here. And I'm probably going to start deleting these threads when I see them in the future.

LuminoZero
Group Admin

This probably isn't the right context for this, but I've had this pic for years without having a place to post it.

Also, locked.

-Lumino

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8