Twilight's Library 4,830 members · 6,274 stories
Comments ( 21 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 21

Wheres is the source?

4570399 I got it off wiki but here the link

There are some interesting outlines, including one young pony who looks like they might be a zebra

Well I google'd it and I think I found it but this time bigger.

Look at the cake between Shining and Cadence very closely..

I wonder why the CMC are blacked out. Maybe they finally get their marks. Probably too much to hope for though.

4570470 I bet it's a troll and that cake is for somepony else. I don't see why they would spoil something like that in a poster. Don't get me wrong, I would like for that to happen but it seems too..convenient? Dunno. We'll have to wait and see.

I actually think they do get their marks. Scoots and Sweetie are facing away from each other and towards their backsides. AB is faced toward us and could be looking back out of the corner of her eyes.
It could be just the wedding cake from episode 100. I don't know about the bottle though.
I don't think that's a crown, just a leg of a shadow behind a pony face. It looks like a crown because of how the mare's face cuts into it (and is ahead of it).

Yeah... I think that isn't part of her. But I may be wrong about it being a leg. It still looks like it's behind that one mare (I can't remember her name) though.

What is up with her tail, though?:rainbowhuh:

4570438 Huh now I can actually see it :rainbowlaugh:

4570481 Besides, we've already seen Cadance this season anyways, she didn't look pregnant.

Fact that it been one year in show so we may see the baby in season 6 on less they decided to do a time lapse thing like they did with the cake twins episode.

4571205 To add on to that, remember the Baby Cakes episode? Mrs. Cake didn't really look pregnant before that, either. This is a cartoon, so that kind of thing is bound to happen and might happen if this really does come true.

(Princess Skyla is new best princess confirmed ayy lmao.)

The shadow of Scootaloo does seem to be looking back at her flank...

Anyone else think Diamond Tiara looks unusually cheerful?

4570533 It doesn't look like a crown to me. I actually think it looks like a changeling's horn. Also what up with her crazy long tail?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 21