Humans Aren't Bastards 4,072 members · 211 stories
Comments ( 42 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 42

Text below is purely my opinion. Please, consider and understand this.
Since I couldn't find a way to vote on the rating of this group, I'm forced to leave a comment and create a thread, for a good measure.
I have to say that I politely and heavily disagree with the very premise of this group and I dislike the concept as a whole.
Thanks for reading.

It's okay, we were all 13 once.

gr8 b8 m8, I r8 8/8 while I masturb8, so plz don't h8 while I gr8 some cheese for my pl8.
Edit: Wait a minute, you're that fucktard who wrote those disgusting Conversion Bureau fics which not even the TCB groups let in. Jesus fucking christ, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Bendy #4 · Jun 26th, 2017 · · 1 ·

This group as far as I am concerned was made as a response to all the misanthropic horse words written by misanthropes, that came here in the early days of fimfiction. Thankfully, most of said users seemed to have packed their bags and left. Only few remain, or just keep their mouths shut and hide in the shadows. In fact, most users on the site itself, even in the early days were not misanthropes. Also every time someone posts a misanthropic story, it gets downvoted to hell or simply ignored.

There's misanthropic groups too, just look for them if you want to hang out around some more like minded people.

He's not allowed in them. You should see his Story list. They are generally just anti-human snuff fetish fics pretty much.

He knows groups like that exist, he's in charge of one. A whopping two others are in it with him.

>A whopping 2 others
Gee whilickers, that's a lot batman.

Then why are you here lol

Troll seeking to be fed.

No one fucking cares.

Well, I can see that you don't care so much, that you were just forced to leave a comment. :raritywink:

"GOSH, I'M SO SMART AND INTELLIGENT THAT I'M GOING TO LEAVE A COMMENT HERE AND SET UP RULES SO THAT IF SOMEONE COMMENTS TO DISAGREE WITH ME I WIN INSTANTLY! THAT IS SO FAIR AND NOT FUCKING BULLSHIT, AND IT IS SUCH A GREAT MEASURE OF MY VAST INTELLIGENCE!"

You know that your behavior doesn't help your cause, right? I mean, showing that humans aren't bad? Remember the purpose of this group?

LISTEN NOW IF YOU MUST LOOK AWAY! We need to take two steps forward and one step back we need to respect the unrespected we need to forget tomorrow and remember the next day ; now is the time for all of this ; we have seen it in this post and the other one!

If I wasn't here I would be PWNED!

Congratulations my mister sir consider yourself convinced.

Lol weak troll.

You show a distinct lack to argue your points as to why humans are bastards. Your original post comes off as childish, with zero examples as to why humans are evil. So therefore nobody is going to respect you.

I'll be frank, I am somewhat a misanthrope myself, I am worried we are going to make life a lot harder for future generations due to our lack of care for the environment.

But I am not misanthropic to the point that I would betray my own speices and accept slavery as Conversion Bureau stories do. I don't know about you, but I don't like being forcibly assimilated like the Borg.

Does someone need a Fimfic support group?

I'll puta bomb in yer patayta boyo.

As long as you don't do it to my beer, then there won't be war. XD

They my take lives and freedom, but they will never take our beer!

0/8, horrible b8. Your trolling skills are as good as your writing ones, nonexistent.

Come back when you grow up, are able to accept that you're not some sort of ultra intelligent person that can never be wrong, and maybe you'd actually have a leg to stand on. Right now, you're just acting like a whiny little brat that wants attention because you're not getting it from your failed attempts at being edgy.

I'd consider that the attention he wants...

Yeah, which is why I'm done with him. He can now reply all he wants but I'll no longer respond as I've said my piece. If he wants to keep playing the "edgy" sociopath who wants to pretend that he's going to be some mass shooter, he can do so knowing that someone at least called him out on his stupidity before walking away.

Well, since you're the only one who didn't insult me by calling me smart in either sarcastic or non-sarcastic sense, I'll respond.

You should read my first message. No matter what I think about you, I was respectful and just politely expressed my opinion, without insulting anyone directly, unlike the others, except you.

I'm not smart, and I doubt I'm even normal, intelligence-wise. Maybe I'm starting to go insane. Or maybe I already am and now I'm tapping on the wall of my cell in a madhouse, thinking that I'm writing a respond in the Web.

I don't need to give any examples, because everyone, who's not blind and deaf can see them and hear about them. Just look around.

I think that Conversion Bureau's conversion is way too kind for humans. I'd have just destroyed them with the barrier. Quick, clean and effective.

If I had the power to wipe out humans, I'd have done that immideately. I'd gleefully sold my soul to the devil for that power.
And before you say this -- yes, I'd have died as well, 'cause I'm a human too. And suicide isn't an option, because I want to see the world without humans. After that, I'll gladly die as well.

Hope that answers some of your questions. :twilightsmile:

Well then, you are evil. I think you would really love Hitler. He'll be your man. Love and worship him.

However, even TCB Ponies might hate you.

Hitler is responsible for deaths of millions innocent people. Why'd I love and worship him? :applejackconfused:

Genocide. You love genocide, so you should worship him. Even there's anyone to destroy the human race, it's him.

You're wrong. Hitler didn't kill people because he hated humans. He hated some 'lesser races' as he called them. Germans were humans too, and his soldiers were humans too. So no, Hitler isn't someone I'd look up to.

Yeah, but I think he hated everyone in the end. So, if he could he would launch nukes and kill everyone. So, he's your man.

Better yet, why not write a story where ponies don't kill humans, but torture all humans forever and ever? Surely torture is far worse than death?

...Never say things like that. I'd never torture anyone for all eternity. N-E-V-E-R. Nobody deserves endless pain for all eternity. Wiping out humans is great, but torture them forever is one of the most transcendently-horrible things one can even consider.

Besides, faith worse than death can take many shapes and forms. For example, at some point for me living in the human world was the faith worse than death. Oh, who am I kidding, it still is, now. I could silence it but I'll never get rid of it.

That's just an example. Hope that answers some of your questions. :twilightsmile:

Why don't humans deserve not to be tortured forever? Surely, after everything we've done we deserve to live forever in pain and anguish?

From the first born son of a slave girl, to the beggar on the street. All deserve to be tortured forever for being human. To the mentally handicapped, to the blind. All should suffer.

The Antagonist said 'die'. Blaine the Mono said 'die'. Neither of them said 'torture for all eternity.'

Besides, do you remember golden rule? Treat others like you want to be treated yourself. I don't want to be tortured for all eternity. I want to see all humans die out. Pick up from here.

Whatever man, I surely hope you do NOT end up killing someone for your hate for humanity.

Had I lived in America, who knows? But since I don't have easy access to firearms, I won't.

6001666 When I hear another person say "Guns don't hurt people, people hurt people", I'll just redirect them to your comment here.

Well, guns indeed don't hurt people without other people using them, but it's easier to kill people with an assault rifle, rather than with a knife, or bare hands. Unless you're Blaine the Mono, of course.

6001945 I agree with you, but most of America doesn't.

If you want my opinion, halfways won't work. As in, psome people have weapons, some don't. You need either absolute ban on weapons (Singapore, Japan) or the law that demands people to have weapons.
the latter path reflects human psychology -- after all, the Cold War didn't turn into WW III just because both superpowers had lots of weapons and didn't want to turn into a neat pile of radioactive rubber ducks.

6001952 Would other people carrying guns really deter you from going on a killing spree?

If I knew for sure that every single human is carrying a gun... well, what's the point of dying from their bullets if you won't be able to do some damage?
Harm someone at max -- some surgical operations and he's just fine. Me, in the other hand... let's just say, I don't like coffins. They are stiff. And expensive. I prefer cremation.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 42