The Hero... Queen Chrysalis??? 1,734 members · 385 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Are there any good stories out there that involve queen chrysalis somehow being transported to another world other than equestria girls or our earth? Perhaps another version of equestria that different from one she originated from or another fantasy world all together?

I've already figured out that you're interested in Chrysalis. And apparently, you were looking for something similar in my story. Personally, I think that Chrysalis has a great many prospects in her home world. That's just she needs an unusual partner for romance, adventure, and even funny moments in her life.

Although the option for Chrysalis to be in another world is also interesting. The question is to see in such a plan a unique concept.

"The world I'm building. The destinies that I intertwine."

P. S. I recommend that you, just for the sake of interest, read the beginning of chapter 30.

Друг дай ссылку на рассказ, чет я через поиск не нахожу его.

Not exactly your typical fantasy but it certainly fits the criteria of being transported to another world.

TDead Space: Deep Space Terror
Chrysalis has made the greatest mistake of her life and must survive the horrors that await her in the darkness of the USG Ishimura.
Blackdrag-rose · 310k words  ·  260  16 · 6.9k views

that would be interesting. Thanks. I been interested in seeing certain characters being displaced/isekai to other worlds/universe. Other than equestria girls or our earth.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5