The Hero... Queen Chrysalis??? 1,736 members · 385 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18

Ok in the SDCC q&a about mlp they said in season 6

You may see a return of a villain or two, but not in the way we think.

The only villain I could think of that may returned are ether Queen Chrysalis, or maybe King Sombra.
What do you think?

I was about to look, but then I decided not to spoil myself so... sorry, no comment.

4550552 Two villains are coming back.

4550547 Chrysalis is alive, and Sombra... Sombra had already died when he appeared in season 3, death wouldn't stop him.

4550547 prefer Chrysalis over the Raditz of MLP Villains

4550547 ...Starlight Glimmer.

Trixie.

The Diamond Dogs.

Sunset Shimmer, nonono, I know what you are thinking: 'She isn't a villain anymore' 'You are stupid' blablabla.

But think! They said not in the way we think...

Would you think Sunset would go through the mirror in the show for a normal episode, not a double-episode?

Gilda could appear again too, the... Yaks are minor villains too, but also redeemed. I believe we have to look for people like the Diamond Dogs, minor villains that are not redeemed so far...

Iron Will could count perhaps, Flutterbitch/-bat...

You are all thinking only about the bigger villains,

There's Starlight Glimmer, too. Or some major villain from the previous generations. Anybody up to the evil ram?

I'm pretty sure they confirmed the Sombra is dead.

Sombra died is s3 chrissy might come back it wood be about a year in the show so maby with all the changelings showing up i hope it is for the good of the hive if thay do a redimten for her

Why are we talking about season 6? Aren't there supposed to be a few more episodes this season?

There are other ways to show Sombra in show like time magic where for some reason they have to go back in time to prevent from something.

4558895 yeah but it taking to long.

We've already seen Starlight Glimmer in the background in a few episodes of this season. I think we can fairly assume that she'll make a return sooner or later.

That said, I would love to see Chrysalis again. While this group is dedicated to Chrysalis as a hero, I also think she makes a great villain. Maybe even the best in the entire show so far. (Still tied between her and Discord.)

4572721 she is best bug...
4550567 but still beter than yamcha...

4596927 I don't know what this Yamcha is, but it sounds just like Sombra

4597250 it is clous to sombra but a bit moar sad

going down the villain list

Nightmare moon= I wish, but probably not.
Queen Chrysalis=baring a appearance in the second half of season 5 THEY BETTER the changeling really need more screen time, plus they teased us twice.
Tirek=he in tarterus so no.
The Flim Flam Bros=I don't really consider them villains but I think there in the category, that would be pointless,
Trixie=I think she made up with twilight 2 seasons ago but ya never know.
The sirens=Hay im thinking outside the box.
starlight glimmer=given she's supposed to be in the season 5 finale I dought she might show but who knows.
insert old mlp villains here gogar/that cat lady I cant remember the name of cus I not familer with any of that.
am I forgetting anyone?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18