The Lunaverse 2,571 members · 202 stories
Comments ( 5987 )
  • Viewing 5,751 - 5,800 of 5,987
Rixizu
Group Contributor

Good to see you back again. If I recall Rainbowdoubledash has finished a big Lunaverse prequel story with Tempest Shadow and Trixie. That might be a fun story to start with.

thatguyvex
Group Contributor

Hope everyone's still doing alright out there. I've been passing the time in various ways, but most recently was doing something I've never done before in regards to gaming; downloading a Japanese language only game and then installing an English patch for it. Usually I'm far too computer illiterate to feel comfortable doing that, but just couldn't be patient on this one. I've really gotten into a JRPG series known mostly in English as the Legend of Heroes, or the "Trails" series due to each of its arcs having names like "Trails in the Sky" or "Trails of Cold Steel". This is a truly fantastic set of games that stands out among other JRPGs because of the fact that it has a persistent world with rather deep setting lore, with story arcs that actually impact events in future games. It's basically as close as I've ever seen a JRPGs series get to MCU style continuity.

To give you an idea of the size this series, the latest one coming out in Japan is called Hajimari no Kiseki, and it's the tenth game in the series, and is practically the "Endgame" for the series in that some major arcs are being tied up, while setting up a whole new arc for the next set of games:

It will literally involve over 50 playable characters coming together across the series previous games and story arcs.

Now, here in the west we're still playing catch up with the series. Trails of Cold Steel 4 (the ninth game just preceding Hajimari) is coming out over here this October. However there's a bit of a hitch here. I've played through the Trails of Cold Steel arc, and the Trails in the Sky arc, but there's a middle arc that never got released in the west (generally known as the "Crossbell" arc) which consists of Trails of Zero and Trails of Azure. Given how key some of the characters and plot elements from those games are going to play in Cold Steel 4 and Hajimari, I felt I really needed to play those games. Now, I could wait and hope that they get a western release, but since there was no guarantee of that, I bit the bullet and bought the Japanese version of Trails of Zero and installed the fan patch.

Certainly don't regret that choice. One thing I can say about the Trails games is that they maintain a consistent quality. Like, one can argue that with Final Fantasy the games have their hits and misses, but with Trails I've yet to play a single one that's disappointed me, or failed to up my hype for the next part of the story. Granted I've got to wait for the fan translation of Trails of Azure now, but hoping that might become available before October, although if not I think I'll still have little trouble keeping up with Cold Steel 4's plot.

But, yeah, that was me the past month or two, besides dealing with some changes at work, which hopefully are at an end for awhile. How are all of you?

RK_Striker_JK_5
Group Contributor

Not doing too bad, Vex. Working on that Banglesa fanfic I posted a link to earlier in the thread. Work's been busy. Been staying home for the most part.

I've started reading the old SW novel Shatterpoint. it's a Clone Wars-era novel. Before I started it I had heard it called 'Apocalypse Now in Star Wars'. And lemme tell you, they were right!

Fizzy Orange
Group Admin

I'm still around... sorry I haven't been around here much though...

I've been in a low energy mood ever since the whole lockdown situation... And my grandma died (of non COVID causes) a few monthes back and I still... I still don't feel like we got to mourn her (we haven't had proper funerals yet). It also doesn't help that we cleared out her old apartment earlier this year so it already felt like a type grieving... Having to throw away pieces of furniture I've seen since I was a kid was pretty heart wrenching. I still managed to keep some nice mementos. I kept two of her kitchen set chairs, a big pitcher and bowl set, and a bloody oil lamp! I think it's a reproduction from the 70s or something (no maker's mark anywhere), but it still has oil in it and actually works... I might use it next time I get a power outtage.

But at the same time I've been making some surprising things and I've secured a condo for myself! I'll move there in november! It seems impressive, but I can afford it mostly thanks to inheritence money I got. I'll have two rooms so I'll finally be able to set up a collector room and keep my living room clear for visitors... and I'll have a proper dining room area...and bloody storage space! You wouldn't believe how tiny the closets in this appartment are... I've been at the same place since 2008 so that's a big change for me.

Been watching a bunch of stuff. ShoutFactoryTV got the rights to Kamen Rider Kuuga and I watched all 49 episodes of it over about two months at 5 episodes a week. REALLY solid TV, even outside of the franchise... I highly recommend it to anyone who doesn't mind subtitled shows! Netflix' She-Ra ended and it was amazing. Tsuburaya is streaming Ultraman Z on Youtube in simulcast with English subtitles (but they take the episodes down after 2 weeks) so that's a treat!

And the Pokémon Isle of Armor DLC came out too. I'm up to... seven games of Pokémon Shield. I'm doing one right now that, for the first time since gen 1, makes me care about Butterfree. I don't think I ever liked Butterfree, even if we only had Gen 1 (Beedrill was way cooler), since we got cooler bugs since, but I got SUPER lucky and got a Gigantamax one in a 1 Star raid just as I got to the Wild Area for the first time in my new game and it's basically my signature Pokémon in that run. That was gonna be Thievul but that hasn't really worked out so far... I also have a Kingler I'm surprisingly fond of despite it being one of the most boring Pokémon ever.

7292477 I kinda want to get back into fic writing again myself... I feel the itch to create SOMETHING but it's all fuzzy and unfocused...

Emeral Bookwise
Group Admin

I've been in a low energy mood ever since the whole lockdown situation...

You and me both.

I often surprises people, because I'm shy and socially awkward, but I'm actually an extrovert. I need to be around people to reenergize, not a lot of people and not all the time, but I still need it. Sometimes when my family and friends are to busy to get together, I'd walk down to a local fast food and dine in, just to be in the same room as other people and remind myself the world isn't empty.

I can't even say screw it and throw caution to the wind. I have to observe lockdown, not just because it's the socially responsible thing to do, but because while family dinners have been fewer and further between lately, we do still get together, and the last thing I want to do is get my parents sick, especially not my father who turns 70 this year and my mother is only a few years younger.

And my grandma died (of non COVID causes) a few monthes back and I still... I still don't feel like we got to mourn her (we haven't had proper funerals yet).

Well... I'm glad it wasn't the pandemic, but losing someone is never easy no matter how it happens, and not being able to formally say goodbye only makes it worse. I hope you and your family are able to find a way to organize something.

I kinda want to get back into fic writing again myself... I feel the itch to create SOMETHING but it's all fuzzy and unfocused...

Yeah... I've finally been stating to feel that itch again too. I'm hesitant to announce anything just yet, but I have actually been picking at a couple potential fics.

RK_Striker_JK_5
Group Contributor

I think a lot of us feel like that due to the lockdown. *Cyber-hugs* And I'm very sorry to read about your grandma. :( Congratulations on getting the condo at least.

RainbowDoubleDash
Group Admin

Sorry about your grandmother, and COVID stopping you from a proper funeral.

The oil lamp sounds pretty cool, though...unlike you an Emeral I'm actually something of an introvert. I don't personally like going out and interacting with people except in very small groups, and the best thing in the world for me was when a couple weeks ago I took a stay-cation and just didn't leave my house for ten days straight.

I need to get back into Pokémon at some point...

Fizzy Orange
Group Admin

7297524 Thanks guys! I can at least take solace that I always made sure to end any interaction with my Grandma by telling her I loved her. No regrets on that front...

And yeah the oil lamp is pretty impressive. It's 18 inches tall and about six inches wide at its foot.

Oooh! It's basically this model but in brown. I don't know if its an original or a knockoff.

RK_Striker_JK_5
Group Contributor

Ooh, that's a fancy lamp! :D

Fizzy Orange
Group Admin

7297524 on the subject of Pokémon, I'm enjoying Pokémon Masters on mobile. They got a new seasonal version of Lyra in a yukata partnered up with Jigglypuff and they produced this absolutely wonderful piece of music:

The game isn't as popular as Pokémon Go and that's a shame, because I think it's got a far more engaging gameplay and it finally gives spotlight to the human characters who fans never seem to appreciate as much as that 'one Pokémon they used 20 years ago' >.> they even added Jessie and Arbok to the game recently! It also has actual voice acting.

7297825 Yeah! It's a good souvenir.

Rixizu
Group Contributor

Sorry to hear that. I also lost someone. My grand aunt died in a nursing home not soon after the pandemic hit. She had dementia, and I tried visiting her as often as I could. Despite her failing memory, she always recognized me and looked forward to my visits. Because of COVID, I had to stop visiting her out of fear of her getting it. I mean to visit her after the pandemic died down, but she passed away before I got a chance. Breaks my heart.

As for energy for writing, I am not sure what to tell you. Maybe just start writing with whatever random idea goes into your head and work from there? Who knows, you might come up with something.

As for what I do for fun, well I have started collecting old Pokemon cards. I like playing old decks. I use Jason Klaczynski's blog for deck building ideas. I have made 4 decks from the Base-Fossil era, 4 from e-card, and 2 from Platinium. I just wish I had someone to play with. :fluttershysad: Some of these old cards are pricey. The ex cards have skyrocketed in price recently and cost over 50 each usually. And gold star cards are over 200! Early ex (2004-07) is my favorite format. I just wish it wasn't so expensive. Looks like I will just have to stick with my world championship decks. I somehow got them while they were still cheap.

Fizzy Orange
Group Admin

Sorry for you loss too :(

thatguyvex
Group Contributor

I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother. I'm at least glad to hear you've got yourself a new place, and hope it works out for you. I noticed Kuuga was on Tubi as well and started watching it, but am only about halfway through so far. It is a pretty good Rider series, and I especially like how much it focuses on the police actually trying to be useful and competent. Also noticed Tubi's got a lot of Super Sentai series on it, so I'm about to dive into Zyuranger.

vazak
Group Contributor

Belated welcomes I hope the contract went well!
I had not but the aesthetic is super pleasing to look at and I love the flight vibe and music.
Oh... Oh that is... Hmm, oh my, (Stares intensely)
I am deeply sorry for your loss, and wish you all the best going forward.

I am heartened to hear of your improved living situation and hope you get to embrace that creative energy soon! If it helps at all, II'd suggest consider writing any scene that takes your fancy over trying to start off with a start to finish product then build around it, as that may align better with an energized muse.
Deeply sorry to hear about your struggles there, wish I could offer some real support besides this, but I am glad to hear you're being so responsible, that is both wise and good of you.
That is good to hear, and my word that lamp is beautiful!
I am deeply sorry to hear that, (hugs if OK)

If I still had my old deck I'd offer you any missing cards, but I think we gave them away .

Fizzy Orange
Group Admin

Thanks!

I really enjoyed Kuuga! I was scared it would be way too slow paced like a lot of early Heisei Rider but it just kept moving forward at a steady clip. Really solid cast of secondary characters too.

Zyuranger is... different. I don't know if I would call it a good first dip :p

thank you!

RK_Striker_JK_5
Group Contributor

So, remember that Bangles fanfic I was talking about earlier?

It's live.

Walking Down Your Street.

Fizzy Orange
Group Admin

So we finally got around to my Grandma's funeral and buried her last weekend after almost 6 months... I felt like I was the only trying not to cry (It's not a shame thing, I just always get headaches when I cry and I'd rather avoid it)... everybody looked so casual about it. I think I was the only one who never complained about her, everybody would always rag on about how negative she was and how she always told the same stories... We had a handful of visitors and I saw some cousins I hadn't seen in a while... My dad and his brothers just don't have much to talk about so we didn't stick around much after the burial. Saw the ol' hometown so I guess that was something? The school's getting renovated.

It's been a weird grief period...

And then today my last grandma suddenly had a heart attack.

Swell.

But I haven't been really close to her for like... twenty years now? Once I moved in with my dad I saw her less and less... In the last few years she didn't recognize me anymore and she's basically been battling alzheimer in the last few years. They moved her into a home this year. My sister called me and she sounded more sad by this lost than for the other grandma and I kinda feel like a jerk for not being particularly sad. And now I'm kinda dreading the funerals... it's gonna be a big one (my mom has FIFTEEN SIBLINGS, most of which are grandparents themselves!)

RainbowDoubleDash
Group Admin

Is your mom, like, related to Ben Franklin or something?

In seriousness, sorry about your other grandmother, though I know the feeling. I don't know any part of my mom's family at all, and my mom honestly puts a lot more effort into staying in touch with them then they do getting in touch with her or me and my brother. So when I had an grandparent on her side die about ten years ago she was really torn up, but I don't think I'd ever met them.

Fizzy Orange
Group Admin

Hah! Just that good ol' 'Revenge of the Craddle' concept still seeping through... I don't consider my family particularly religious, but the Catholic social pressure sure was there... which you'd think would have dropped in the 60s and all that... but the youngest of my uncle is like... 6 to 8 years older than me? Tops?

I think I've mentionned my Great-Aunt before? She never had kids but took care of my mom for a while, when she was in her teens, so she was like a second mother to her and another grandmother to me. I don't think I ever fully appreciated her enough for that role, or her husband for being the grandfather I never had. They're both gone now...

Tell your elderly relatives you love them! Tell them often so, if the worse happen, it'll be the last thing you ever say to them!

Rixizu
Group Contributor

Sorry to hear that. It's been a rough year for everyone. I'll be sure to keep you and your family in my prayers.

RK_Striker_JK_5
Group Contributor

Ooh, damn. I'm sorry, Fizzy. God, this year has sucked. *Hugs* Alzheimer's? Damn.

thatguyvex
Group Contributor

I've certainly been out of it lately. Not sure if it's just because this last year has just been the pits or what, but energy levels have certainly been at an all time low. Still, it hasn't been all bad. Watched Camp Cretaceous on Netflix and it turned out to be more enjoyable than I'd expected. Got some games coming up soon to look forward to, including just under two months until Cyberpunk 2077. Movies feel like they're starting to be a thing again with the recent Dune trailer. Hoping to get back to some sense of normal... soonish. How's everyone else doing?

Emeral Bookwise
Group Admin

Not sure if it's just because this last year has just been the pits or what, but energy levels have certainly been at an all time low.

I feel you. It's not just that the year has been horrible, but it feels like each month just keeps piling more bad on top of bad. I know it's not all doom and gloom, but it's getting harder and harder to remember the actual good stuff that happens in between. I guess there was Aggretsuko season 3 last month at least, which managed to make me smile as much as the previous two seasons.

Maybe it's all just hitting me harder right now because tomorrow is my birthday and it just doesn't feel like there's anything worth celebrating... or anywhere to go even if there was. My local area had to backtrack on phased reopening this month, and now I feel all the more trapped and isolated for that all too brief respite of freedom that was August. Don't have much expectations for October, but maybe there will be at least one glimmer light at the end of the tunnel come November... I just hope that light won't be an oncoming train.

In the meantime, I've heard some good things about Lower Decks, (unpleasable fans that seem to hate anything "modern" Trek on principle not withstanding), so maybe I'll check that out to see if it can stave off the existential dread for a few more fleeting hours.

RainbowDoubleDash
Group Admin

I've honestly barely noticed much of a difference in my year, due to working at an "essential" store (although I seriously question how "essential" the garden supply area is). Things are mostly going good. I seem to have largely reinvigorated my writing speed, although I haven't gotten back to Lunaverse stuff yet since I've been tied up in some other projects.

On a personal note, I mostly just hate my job and wish I could get another one.

Cyberpunk 2077

I hear that game is supposed to be breathtaking.

thatguyvex
Group Contributor

Well shit, despite the world having a collective conniption fit these days, I'll still wish you a happy birthday dude. I haven't checked out Lower Decks yet, myself, but I might give it a look. Currently binge watching an old favorite shounen anime, Fairy Tail. Tends to help cheer me up a bit as I struggle with figuring things out. Been down on myself a lot lately, and I don't think I've fully dealt with how much I bloody ended up hating Season 9 and where it left me, mentally, in regards to this fandom. Still writing though, and I think I need to lean harder into that. Finish certain stories so I can move on to other things. Of curse between Wasteland 3, Trails of Cold Steel 4, Star Wars Squadrons, then Cyberpunk, it's going to be a battle to force myself to make time for writing over the next couple of months.

Been meaning to catch up with your stories, myself. So much of my time is split between trying to write or find distractions from the world that I've fallen way behind on reading a number of fanfictions, and I like to think reading yours will help me sort through some things.

Talon and Thorn
Group Contributor

I think I'm doing better than a lot of people. I've never been all that outgoing so lock down hasn't changed my day to day life that much, I'm working from home but I've gotten used to that. My main hobby has always been roleplay and I've managed to transition to doing that over discord quite well.

The biggest change may be that I've been on something of a Anime kick over the last few months. It's mostly slice of life / comedy / romance stuff really Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid and Cells at were were probably my gateway drugs as it were but I've also really liked Love is War, After school dice club, Interview with Monster Girls, Servant Service and Toradora.

I've been playing a few computer games here and there, mostly Warhammer total war at the moment which I'm very bad at.

I've not really felt much like writing for a long time now, I considered trying something for Halloween but I'm a bit lost for idea's.

RainbowDoubleDash
Group Admin

Don't worry, I know what that lack of motivation to write can be like. I spent all of 2017 without writing much of anything, and a good chunk of 2018 too. You might find something to reinvigorate your desire, though - for me, it was The Maretian and Changeling Space Program.

RK_Striker_JK_5
Group Contributor

A belated happy birthday. I'm sorry I missed it.

Emeral Bookwise
Group Admin

Thanks...

Anyway, while I might have not much felt like celebrating my niece certainly did and insisted my mother go out and buy a cake so she could throw me a party. Granted she's also seven years old and might have just been looking for any excuse she could for cake, but it still helped lift my spirits. She even correctly identified me as her uncle, whereas she otherwise tends to get me and my dad mixed up.

Of curse between Wasteland 3, Trails of Cold Steel 4, Star Wars Squadrons, then Cyberpunk, it's going to be a battle to force myself to make time for writing over the next couple of months.

That's a rather context appropriate typo.

I'll admit, I'm sorta looking forward to Squadrons, but it's also an EA game so I'm trying to keep my expectations low.

Belated, but appreciated all the same. :twilightsmile:

Rixizu
Group Contributor

I didn't see it either, Happy Birthday.

Maybe you could watch some horror movies for inspiration? Or how about reading some classic horror novels like Dracula, Frankenstein, or Lovecraft? I read Dracula not too long ago, and it still holds up. Lovecraft, not so much. His prose is terrible.

Me, I have just been playing Super Mario 3D All-Stars. I have already beat 64 and Sunshine, and I'm almost finished with Galaxy with almost 100 stars. Despite the controversy, Sunshine isn't that terrible of a game and I had a lot of fun with it. Just a little frustrating and unpolished. 64, didn't hold up as much as I expected. The camera is terrible and I kept fighting against it. Despite the controls, the DS version is the better version. When I finish Galaxy, I'll probably either move onto the Mana Collection or Tales of Vesperia. I still need to play those games. I got them on sale and haven't had the time to play them.

As for writing projects, I am still working on my two novels. I'm still heavily rewriting the first one, and I am almost finished writing the first draft of the second one. I'm in the final stages of the book and only about four or five chapters are left. I'll post it when I'm finished with it. Unlike my first book, I'm happier with this one and it won't require as much rewriting. Hopefully, I can get it published.

Right now, I am putting my Galaxy Rangers stories on hold for some horror-based Lunaverse stories. I'm halfway done with the first one already. It's inspired by Cheerilee's Garden, only I don't want to write a gorefest and instead make it far more disturbing and make it less of a cliche dark fic. The idea had been running around in my head for years, and I finally can't contain it and I'm frantically writing it. Should be interesting, but writing it makes me very uncomfortable, and I haven't even gotten to the more gruesome parts yet.

Fizzy Orange
Group Admin

Guys! Read Star Impact, it's really good! https://www.starimpactcomic.com/

Aww man, I missed it! Happy belated Birthday to you!

I spent my birthday in lockdown as well so I totally get ya. And with the whole loss of grandmas thing, the year hasn't been particularly cheerful either.

I hear Camp Cretacious was good. I should check it out... I haven't watched anything on Netflix since She-Ra ended... I think I watched more stuff on TubiTV...

I'm totally behind on a bunch of anime... the Crunchyroll app just doesn't work on my old iPad anymore, and my main computer struggles with the website... Maybe if I fired up the ol' WiiU or got off my butt and plugged in my laptop I could watch some of it? They announced the production of Kobayashi's Dragon Maid season 2 so I got that to look forward to :D

Fizzy Orange
Group Admin

Augh... packing stuff to move is the woooooorse. I dread having to do it in reverse...

RK_Striker_JK_5
Group Contributor

I've only moved once, but rate it as one of the worse experiences I've ever done.

Fizzy Orange
Group Admin

I haven't moved since 2008...

I'm throwing away from stuff but I still got a lot of things. I'm certainly ove 200 transformers at this point. I'm trying to unload some but I only managed to sell 1 so far ><

RK_Striker_JK_5
Group Contributor

If I may ask, what Transformers? I can't promise I'll buy anything, mind.

Rixizu
Group Contributor

Holy crap. One of my stories, Trixie and Prince Charming, was featured on Equestria Daily! How the heck did that happen? And what the heck does souted mean?

Link

Talon and Thorn
Group Contributor

Congratulations!

Emeral Bookwise
Group Admin

If I had to guess, "souted" is a typo and they meant "scouted", as in discovering. Didn't know EQD did that, I always thought features were by submission.

Anyway, congrats!

RainbowDoubleDash
Group Admin

Congrats! Though you'd think they'd send you a PM or something...

Fizzy Orange
Group Admin

Congrats! :D
Oh nothing particularly exciting... no big ticket item or anything...

Age of Extinction Hound
Combiner Wars Motormaster
Combiner Wars Onslaught
Thrilling 30 Rhinox
Titans Return Wolfwire
Beast Hunters Cyberverse Bludgeon
Combiner Wars Breakdown
Dark of the Moon Crankcase
Dark of the Moon Topspin
Thrilling 30 Minicon combiner
Power of the Primes Moonracer
Prime Wheeljack
Beast Hunters Wheeljack
Titanium Soundwave
Generation Deluxe Thunderwing
Hunt for the Decepticon Perceptor
Cyberverse Warrior Windblade
Generations Sgt Kup
Studio Series Shatter (car)
Human Alliance Basic Whirl
Fall of Cybertron Kickback
Dark of the Moon Powerglide
Human Alliance Basic Tailpipe & Pinpointer
Thrilling 30 Skybyte
Powercore Combiner Skyhammer
Hunt for the Decepticon Insecticon
Dark of the Moon Legion Ironhide & Bumblebee
Energon Igniter Soundwave

Just nothing I really care to keep, ya know?

RK_Striker_JK_5
Group Contributor

As others have said, congratulations!

Fizzy Orange
Group Admin

This song is such an earworm, help!

Emeral Bookwise
Group Admin

You fiend, you've doomed us all!

Fizzy Orange
Group Admin

Bonus pony points, Cure Parfait is Pegasus themed

Emeral Bookwise
Group Admin

So after watching that and following a link to the red one, I'm taking it that this is a desserts themed magical girl squad?

Fizzy Orange
Group Admin

I never watched the show but yes. Kirakira Pretty Cure A la Mode. You got Cure Whip, who is Rabbit+Shortcake, Cure Custard, who is Squirrel+Pudding (really flan), Cure Macaron, who is Cat+you know, Cure Chocolat, who is fox+chocolate, Cure Parfait, who is pegasus+fruit parfait and my favorite design of the group:

Cure Gelato! Ice cream + lion!

thatguyvex
Group Contributor

Been playing Genshin Impact and Star Wars Squadrons, whiling away the time until November 19th when Cyberpunk comes out. Genshin Impact is certainly an odd duck. It's genuinely fun in it's basic gameplay loop of explore, fight, quest, with a colorful world with plenty to see and simple but satisfying action. In any normal situation I'd call it a great game, but the "gacha" elements are... an oddity to me. For those that don't know what "gacha" games are, they basically are games that have a component where you spend in-game currency (that you can buy more of with real currency) to make random rolls to get new characters and loot, some of which can only be acquired through this mechanic. Now, the game can be enjoyed and played without this mechanic, but it's there all the same. Normally I'd find this only vaguely annoying or obtrusive, but the real thing that bugs me is that the central storyline is somewhat gated behind the need to grind up your "adventure rank" in order to access new chapters. Now you can increase adventure rank by exploring and doing quests and dungeons, but it's something of a slow, grindy process, and it feels like an artificial way to expand play time or encourage spending of currency to try and speed up the process. Which is a shame because minus this mechanic, the rest of the actual game is quite delightful. I feel like Genshin Impact is a great single player game, hampered by being built around this online free to play model.

As for Star Wars Squadrons, it's... good. Good, but short and thin if you're not into multiplayer. The single player campaign can be beaten under ten hours, and while you can play the fleet battle multiplayer mode in a single player manner against bots, I'd say this would probably get stale after maybe another ten hours without the element of having other players to fly against. That being said, the flight mechanics are fun and strike a decent balance between being arcade-style and semi-simulator like. You have limited customization options, but some is better than none. Graphically it looks great. Definitely creates the right immersive feel. Story is pretty basic. Works for what kind of game it is, but nothing to write home about. Plus side? Forty dollars instead of sixty. Maybe wait for it to go on sale sometime down the road if you're not sure about it or if flight games aren't you're thing.

Next up, Trails of Cold Steel 4, which will be out on the 27th this month. A nice bright spot to look forward to amid our crazy times.

RK_Striker_JK_5
Group Contributor

So, it's 12:16 AM here where I live. So it's my birthday and I'm now 42!

I've got an AMA blog set up. Almost anything, mind. I have rules.

I also counted won my top-ten favorite Bangles songs, ending tonight at number one.

Fizzy Orange
Group Admin

As a fan of Honkai Impact 3rd, I'd like to give Genshin Impact a shot but I just don't have anything to play it on. My phone is STUFFED to the gills with Honkai and Pokémon Masters data ><

Happy Birthday old bean!! :D

• Viewing 5,751 - 5,800 of 5,987