The Lunaverse 2,571 members · 202 stories
Comments ( 25 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 25
KErlend
Group Contributor

Just got bored, decided to make Windowpane.

Just my perception of him. If anyone disagrees, oh well, lol. I just figured we needed a pic of him.
Created with General Zoi's Pony Creator.

KErlend
Group Contributor

Hmm, it didn't work right. Let's try again.

There we go.

New Shipping! Windowpane/Trixie! OTP!:pinkiehappy:

Emeral Bookwise
Group Admin

Better still, Windowpane/Pokey so Trixie can walk in, see something she wished she hadn't, and then afterwards ask...

:trixieshiftleft: "But did you have to use my desk?"

:trixieshiftleft: "But did you have to use my desk?"

:twilightoops: Wait, what?

Emeral Bookwise
Group Admin

What has been seen (or imagined, especially if imagined) cannot be unseen. :trollestia:

Blackbelt
Group Contributor

"It was bad enough with Lyra and Bonbon....."

Emeral Bookwise
Group Admin

I almost missed your quotation marks there and was worried you had some unspoken hang up. Then I saw the marks and realized it was more from Trixie, so LOL'd

My only question though would be, is she just referring to going to their house while looking for a room to spend the night, or did she actually walk in on them at her own place? :trollestia:

...this discussion might be getting a tad creepy for something that started with art for an OC.

Blackbelt
Group Contributor

Nah, Trixie now knows the warning signs. She wouldn't walk in on them.

Other characters, on the other hand...

RK_Striker_JK_5
Group Contributor

I see Pokey and Windowpane in a conspiracy. Pokey 'accidentally' breaks Trixie's window. Windowpane comes, repairs it and splits the profits. lather, rinse, repeat...:trollestia:

Emeral Bookwise
Group Admin

Well we know Bonbon is loud, but the signs might be less overt when Lyra is on the receiving end. :trollestia:

Conspiricy, yes.

Profits, no.

Plenty of lather and rinse though. :trollestia:

RK_Striker_JK_5
Group Contributor

325889:raritystarry: I-deeeaaa!

Pokey and Windowpane are agents of the Night Court-BUT! Not of one of the corrupted members, but of Fancy Pants! It's a test, to see how level-headed she is or how she would respond. Eventually he brings her to him and they talk and... is it all right if I brainstorm a bit about this?

Emeral Bookwise
Group Admin

Hmm... I'm sorta liking that idea with Pokey, don't know wee need to get WP involved in that.

RK_Striker_JK_5
Group Contributor

325966 Maybe FP hired Pokey, who hired Windowpane for the task?

Emeral Bookwise
Group Admin

Maybe, but it still sounds a bit complicated. Not really sure I need WP to be more than a simple repairman.

RainbowDoubleDash
Group Admin

Huh. I was actually imagining him as an older gent, for some reason.

:rainbowlaugh:

:trixieshiftright: "And I wasn't invited...why?"

Actually, in all honesty, I see Trixie as a borderline asexsual, maybe even slightly creeped out by the idea of sex with anypony. Even "Lulamoon" is more just really, really friendly and wants to hang out and drink more, then wants to actually "get with" anypony.

With a certain major exception that I'll probably get to in that non-canon shipping episode I threatened to write.

GrassAndClouds2
Group Admin

Ooh, I like that idea with Pokey. But I think WP should probably be just who he appears to be. The window guy.

Blackbelt
Group Contributor

We could have a story where someone suspects that Windowpane might be something, but it turns out that WP is just a guy.

RK_Striker_JK_5
Group Contributor

326067 So are you saying... Ze Viper is coming? :rainbowlaugh:

KErlend
Group Contributor

326012 I actually tried that first, but it didn't exactly look right. So I went with a younger look, and it worked.

Fizzy Orange
Group Admin

325794 I like it. :pinkiehappy: I guess Windowpane will be my enduring contribution to the Lunaverse :rainbowlaugh: along with Carrot Top's eye laser envy :derpytongue2:

326067 I like the idea that Windowpane is just the guy who repairs window and is nothing more complicated than that.

Could Window Pane be the "Red Herring" character a la "Pup Named Scooby Doo?"

That is, as "political shenanigans" get more prominent, he gets picked to be the informant/stooge every time... to the point Raindrops just taps Trixie:

"Yer doin' it again, Trix."

WP: I'm just glad a cute mare is paying attention to me!

Drops: Not Helpin' yer case, Pane.

Fizzy Orange
Group Admin

326561 :rainbowlaugh: maybe it could be a good gag for a story, but I don't think it would work all the time.

Also it's Windowpane in one word :derpytongue2:

He looks great. I totally agree with his appearance

KErlend
Group Contributor
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 25