RariDash 991 members · 363 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
Comment posted by Ianpiersonjdavis deleted May 21st, 2014

Now I've really got to read this one!

SHL

3299221 Me too ^^ Congrats, Hoof!

Clearly I haven't been promoting this story enough if you guys haven't read it yet. And to think, Jondor accused me of promoting it too much.

It is really wonderful. And funny as hell. The victory was well deserved.

Incidentally, someone should probably add it to the Contest Winners folder.

*sigh* I did my best and that's all I care about.
Congratulations, and I'll try again next time.
:rainbowdetermined2:
*puts story in my read later list*

I haven't read the story yet (I was holding off until the winner was announced), but if the vote was unanimous then this must be a damn good story. Now I have to read it, but first I must a congratulatory message to HoofBitingActionOverload. Maybe I'll read the stories by the others first then this one (save the best for last, as it were).

I may not have won the contest but I got my first story out and I have three new Raridash stories, so it still feels like a win :yay:

Just wanted to drop a link to my blog post about the contest winner, and also to give all the entrants a thank you for participating. It always makes me happy to see people come out to participate in these sorts of things and try to challenge themselves, so good on you, everybody who sent in a story!

SHL

3299858 I have an excuse: I don't have enough time between watching wrestling and playing videogames (I finished Dragon Age Origins and some expansions two days ago). Aaaand my Read Later list is right now at 407 stories.

Cynewulf
Group Admin

3299873 sorry bruh, I was in tears from this one laughing.

But I like your attitude. At the end of the day, make good art, win or lose.

You're welcome :twilightsmile:

Maybe I'll have better luck with the next one :pinkiehappy:
Congrats HoofBitingActionOverload! :yay:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12