Spitfire 1,118 members · 609 stories
Comments ( 27 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 27

I think this would be a fun thread to do, just stating this isn't the best ship contest or anything just a thread for what we all think are the best ships with Equestria's best pony.

I'll start...for people that know me and what I write it has to be SpitDash and SoarinFire that are my faves

What are yours?

~Alex

and also becuase someone asked about the ships heres a list of ships that have stories on them.

SpitDash
AppleFire
SoarinFire
Spitfire x human
Spitfire x OC
FlutterFire
Spitfire x Fleetfoot
Spitfire x Colgate
MacFire
SparkleFire
VinylFire
LunaFire
MistyFire
LyraFire

ObsidianPony
Group Contributor

SpitDash is only Spitfire ship

What do you mean others....:pinkiecrazy:

2472095 Soarin x Spitfire, Spitfire....wait thats a joke isn't it? :unsuresweetie::rainbowlaugh:

same here
Soarin and Spitfire

and Dash and Spitfire

You do realise there are only three or four ships involving Spits right? Not inculding OC's.

My personal one is Spitfire/Soarin'/Misty Fly. And apparently, I'm the only one, because there have been no stories about that yet. :unsuresweetie:

2472187 Quite. :moustache:
Truth be told, I was inspired on a whim to ship Spitfire with Applejack of all ponies.
Don't know why to be honest, other than it lit a fire within me that could not be tamed.
Sadly, it has since fizzled dry, and I have been waiting for months for an idea to proceed on to no avail.

But enough about me, have some pictures.

Now that I think of it, it might have been due to the excessive AppleDash, SoarinFire, and FireDash that gave me the urge to ship her with AJ. Besides, Applejack hasn't been shipped with any other pegasi besides Fluttershy to my knowledge. (Save for AppleDash of course.)

And thus, a story between these two characters was born.

Yet I still don't seen any other AppleFire fanfiction on the site, much to my disappointment. :ajbemused:

I mean, there must be SOMEONE out there capable of producing something that would far exceed in taste, quality, and surreal and lovely romance that would dash my own work to bloody pieces. One look at what appalling gaff that I dare call writing can testify as much to that account.

SpitMac... It exists!

2472187 Yeah I know there only is - Spitfire x OC, Spitfire x soarin - Spitfire x dash- Spitfire x Applejack - Spitfire x Fluttershy - Spitfire x Fleetfoot...also Spitfire x Mac...and then Spitfire x human....so yeah but I'm just asking whats everyone's fave out of that lot of ships you know for the lols ~Alex

2472198 well I'd love to see one~Alex

2472246 You forgot Spitfire/Vinyl Scratch. That's a thing, too. :derpytongue2:

2472330 how could I forget that! thanks dude

My personal fave is SoarinFire.
I think the only other ship I myself ship is Misty Fly x Spitfire, but I've yet to meet anyone else who does.

2472588 Do you mean in general, or anyone who has written a story about that ship? Because if it's the former, hello. :derpytongue2:

Oh my gosh you ship her with Misty Fly?!?
I do too!
I'm not alone! Success!

Yeah I meant anyone in general teehee.
Misty Fly is such an underrated character alone so I don't have high hopes to see a ship of her with Spitfire. (Which may be why I felt compelled to make a group for poor Misty)
But, in any case, hello!

Same here : SpitDash and SoarinFire
and maybe some SpitJack and TwiFire too, because why not :rainbowkiss:

SpitDash is only spitfire ship whaddaya mean? :rainbowhuh: :rainbowwild:

Twifire...
or Cheerfire would be cool.

Although I would really enjoy a well written Celestalfire.... :trollestia:

Well, like seemingly everyone else here I like a good SpitDash or SoarinFire, but I actually prefer AppleFire, FlutterFire and TwiFire.:rainbowkiss:

Have you read What Would Daring Do?:trixieshiftright:

Knew i'd find you here. Soarfire FTW

Yep Soarinfire ftw :pinkiehappy:

2477953 Yes. But I don't count that one since it ended up as another SoarinFire and AppleDash.

Zauber Junge
Group Admin

Spitfire X Reader
Spitfire X Dash
Spitfire X OC
Spitfire X Spitfire (<- SOMEPONY WRITE THAT)
Spitfire X Lyra

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 27