Transformers Crossovers 741 members · 331 stories
Comments ( 39 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 39

Robetro Ocri has confirmed that the next Transformers series will take place In the aligned continuity!!

Pinkie break out the party cannons!

Link!!

I still need yo watch the first Transformers Prime. Know where I can... Acquire that?

To be honest....

I'm a little disappointed...

Why? Is it because of the fact their making it more child friendly, because I'm not a huge fan of that myself really:twilightoops:

1458601 Yeah. We need another season of Animated.

Or they could make it crossover with FiM. Both would work.

Hm yes. You will die quickly when I amass my army of sharks and bears.

Thank you, I'll be sure to put in a good word for you in hell :raritywink:

1458614>>1458634 The way I see it, if it's gonna be a Prime continuation, just do Season 4, don't do a new series.

However, if more kid friendly means funnier...Bring it!

Meh I guess. But more kid friendly will almost certainly mean more Decepticon hate :fluttercry:

Obvious exception there :raritywink:

1458717 Wait...What about G1?

Okay I give in, you win okay :raritydespair:
I'll give it a shot

Why I'm suspicious that will not work? Ah I remenber, because everything they look upon a single basis of the fandom, it sucks. But I hope that they notice they already have a child directed show and make this new series 20000000000% more warhammer 40k pattern awesomeness

1458308>>1458319>>1458601>>1458340>>1458634>>1459109>>1458892

:pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy:

1459312 And this is what friendship really means

Wondering who will lead the Decepticons then, assuming Starscream survives the movie but they could only take that so far. Maybe Galvatron? ether as a resurrected Megatron or as a separate character? Or maybe the Quintessons will be the new bad guys.

1459312 I'm an ancient Cybertronian artifact, I can't die.

Good thing I don't believe that there is a hell. Our matter just gets reused.

1459109 um... rescue bots is awesome:ajsmug:

1459731 I didn't say it isn't:moustache:

1458308 that was so weird
O.O

1458252>>1459731>>1459731 For the record?

I still say that Beast Machines should be remade with todays tech with the original story line intact :moustache:

1461367 and why, pray tell, not?

Beast Wars is frequently cited as one of the best Transformers TV series the franchise has ever produced. In fact, many fans would agree that this scene...

Was one of the best out of everything Transformers has ever produced, not to mention some very nice character development on the side of the good guys and some of the most diverse characters, from knights to samurais to mad scientists and even a Hannibal Lector knock off.

So tell me, why 'no just no :ajbemused:'?

Well considering I'm dead, i don't really have an opinion on the matter.

1461377 You said Beast Machines, which is Beast Wars sub par sequel series.

But according to G1, you can still be emptied out. Have your metaphorical hard drive wiped. Forced to start anew. Maybe it isn't "DEATH" death, but for most of us it is close enough.

...and on this point we agree.

1461832 my bad, but all things considered, Beast Machines wasn't that bad

Except for Optimus turning into a hippy shaman...

And never picking back up on the Blackarachnia and Silverbolt romance after he was turned back into a good guy...

And Silverbolt being made into a total tool...

And Botanica...

And the over all darker tone of the series...

And the plot hole created by Megatron somehow conquering an entire planet of both Maximals and Predicons by himself (please answer this if you know, but how the f:yay:ck did he do that by himself?! HE WAS ONE GUY AGAINST AN ENTIRE PLANET!!!)

And the hippy-tree-hugger ending that seemed extremely forced...

And Rhinox instantly feeling bad about what he did, as oppose to Silverbolt who felt terrible and chose to walk the path of redemption, after he died...

And the out of nowhereness that came from Botanica and Rattrap (Silverbolt and Blackarachnia wasn't a lot better in that respect, but it had some build up and ended up being executed greatly)

So as you can see, Beast Machines...

Was a monumental cluster f:yay:ck that could have been done in ways much less heavy handed :facehoof:

When I watched that my first thought was this guy is crazy, then I stumbled upon a death battle called Shao Khan vs M Bison which gave me a good breakdown of this guy.......guess I wasn't wrong about him being crazy... The term "psycho power" basically said it all

1583676 You think they'll ever bring back the maximals?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 39