One-Shots 2,371 members · 19,013 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19

I'm trying to decide which of two premises involving merponies. to use for a one-shot fic. No, I don't really feel like doing them both right now. I'm trying to get my creative juices flowing again because I've got several longer fics I want to do, but don't really feel much motivation to write anymore even though I hate leaving stuff unfinished. :fluttershysad:

1. Pinkie Pie The Poke'Trainer goes on her second adventure (by me). This time around Pinkie goes to the beach to try her hoof at capturing ocean-water types, and 'mistakes' a singing Merpony for a Horsea and engages it in 'battle'.

2. Fluttershy and gang go to the beach, and, in short, Fluttershy gets humped by a Dolphin in front of everypony (inspired by a Youtube video). I do NOT intend this to be any more graphic than seeing your aunt's leg get humped by your dog, so to any expecting this to go Clop, forget it and move on.

Neither of these are intended to reach or surpass 4000 words and are just meant to be fun for me to write (and hopefully you to read). So, what do ya'll think? Imight consider combining the ideas

3291135 Second one.

3291135 Do the second one. However, at least some basic graphics may be in order.

3291135 Second one, Poke-Gay-Men crossovers are dumb.:rainbowlaugh:

:trollestia:

I for one, enjoyed Pokemon quite a bit when I was younger, and even today. :ajbemused:

Perhaps you meant it as a joke. I don't find it funny.

3293690 Show me one good crossover from that genre and I'll show you ten bad ones.:unsuresweetie: That s:pinkiehappy:t don't work, bro(ny).:duck:

3291135 I've heard about the story you're referring to with the second one. Perhaps the funniest version in video is this one:
[youtube=prmx0lYBTko]

It all actually happened.

This is all just my way of saying: do it.

But for all the ten bad ones, there's still the ones. You might not like the crossovers, and I will agree that most suck, but it's still fun to write.

3297928 Just about as fun to downvote.:ajbemused:

story? is was just a group of friends that went to the beach and a dolphin humped one of them on camera. It was freaking funny.

3300527 Oh, had not heard about that. Although dolphins are noted for their prodigious sexual appetite. I do believe they're one of only three species that have sex for pleasure, the others being humans and bonobos.

So I take it then that everyone wants to 'see' poor sweet possibly-innocent Fluttershy get humped by a Dolphin which is why no one else has said anything but that or has simply agreed with the previous posters and decided that they were not going to textify their agreement?

I don't know what that means.

3300918 I don't even know

Or more likely, they're not interested in either one. Crossovers tend to have appeal limited to fans of both, while beastiality/rape has issues of its own.

Write the one you really want to write. If people saying to write the dolphin one didn't settle the matter for you, then you most likely want to write the other one more.

but she's not ACTUALLY doing i with the dolphin. Like the with what I said earlier, it's like a dog humping someone's leg. They two of them aren't exactly the right body shape for that, and furthermore she'd be in the wrong position for that anyway. :facehoof: I even specifically said this was NOT going to go cloppish.

Yes, you aren't going for a mature fic. It still dances around that area, if in the crass comedy way rather than a more hardcore approach. And for that matter, a dog humping Fluttershy's leg story wouldn't appeal to a lot of people either. Though if you made the dog the EQG Spike you'd no doubt get a decent amount of hits.

All that is irrelevant though. Based on how you feel about people's responses, you should know if you prefer one story or the other. And if you still don't know, then off to the dolphin humping you go :scootangel:

I have to go to bed right now (and should have hours ago) so I'll prolly try my fingers at it tomorrow.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19