Queen Chrysalis's Feeding Grounds 1,422 members · 1,393 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

Would they treat all ponies as tasty little love morsels to cocoon, or would they treat them relatively well?

Super sexy party time.

Also: a LOT of zombie-esque ponies. They might never even find out the thrones had been usurped, or at least not 'til years after the fact.

1309160 ... Story idea.

Better question what would happen if Chrysalis wasn't found out ?

1309158 How did they treat Celestia?
There's your answer right there. They couldn't keep up the whole "we're ponies, love uuuus" schtick because they'd already been found out.

I suspect some form of martial law would be imposed. Personally I think the situation would play out to be more akin to holding the city of Canterlot hostage then a full take over. Sooner or later Luna is going to find out about it and gather whatever military forces there are outside the city to retake it or force negotiations over a stale mate.

Though, I have to admit the method of take over seems a bit too flimsy to hold up in my mind as being as simple as the show depicted. I’m willing to bet Chrysalis was either desperate or had deeper motives and Canterlot was just a diversion or other means to an end. :duck:

I love speculation. Don't you? :coolphoto:

1309196 What they did to Celestia is not a great way to judge them. Celestia was a single powerful individual that Queen Chrysalis was barely able to defeat with the power up provided by Shining Armor. You don't leave someone like that sitting about with nothing holding them back.

They must have some way of forcibly extracting love, or else the invasion makes no sense as a concept. So I would imagine either cocooning, or possibly simply imprisoning (Akin to livestock...). Cocooning would be safer and easier to deal with.

Then when Luna shows up, she gets to not only deal with a Chrysalis who is more powerful than her older sister, but a bunch of changelings that have had the rest of the day to feed. That sounds pretty bad. And even if Luna and any guards she gathers are succeeding, the changelings hold a lot of hostages... :twilightoops:

The usurpation or the super sexy party? Ooh, or a super sexy usurpation party! That would be awesome!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10