The Writers' Group 9,331 members · 56,840 stories
Comments ( 25 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 25

I noticed that there were multiple characters from the show that weren't in EqG, including Discord and Chrysalis. I mean, they weren't even mentioned (though it's not like they needed to be).

I was thinking about this and considered the fact that changelings didn't really seem to be from Equestria. Or something like that. So, what if Chrysalis was, say, the principal of another school (perhaps Canterlot High's rival?)?

And as for Discord, maybe he was once the principal of CH? I don't know.

2128642 Not every single character from FiM necessarily needs to be in the EG world.

Discord is the supernintendo of Canterlot High, dontchya know?

I remember seeing a picture somewhere that Discord was slated to be the janitor. In my mind, that was brilliant. Also, Iron Will as the gym teacher, that should've also been a thing.

2128642 Discord is obviously the president of the school board in EG.

2128654 You mean superintendent?

2128642 CSImadmax had an idea I like for Discord...

See, 2128654 was right!

2128642 I kinda feel like Discord would be that one hilarious teacher everybody loves.

2128654 I sited you in my above post with the comic that came from.

Science teacher to be specific. After all what is science other than controlled chaos?

2128731 Aha! You have a good point!

Discord is obviously the guidance counselor.

As for Chrysalis is the woman who watches over the cafeteria and yells at kids. Luckily she was sick during the three day period, because singing in the cafeteria is rule #456.

No Cadence is the guidance counselor.

Hmmm...
That is more likely.
Alright, Discord is the School Psychiatrist (let's just say they were desperate).

2129064 Could you elaborate on that?

He's the weird Janitor who cleans up after everyone else
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/130105/the-janitor

That's because when Human Chrysalis was born, her organs kept falling out of the holes in her body. :twilightoops:

It wasn't pretty. :fluttershyouch:

2129225 But the holes in changelings aren't just holes in their skin, so the organs can't come out of the holes. The holes are a part of the changeling, there isn't any exposed bone or muscle or any other organ but the skin.

True in the case of Changelings. Not necessarily true in the case of humans.

Of course, if she's a true Changeling, she's probably dwelling in the fey realm, waiting to snatch the nearest frolicking human and replace them with one of her young, who will grow up like a malevolent cuckoo bird to eventually bring wrack and ruin upon one and all.

Chrysalis is the creepy goth girl who was Cadance's rival when they went to school together, and happened to be quite good with makeup and acting so she posed as her once to steal her bf Shining Armor. They still wage war in college. :pinkiecrazy:

Discord as custodian/almighty janitor would be funny to see.

I see Iron Will as a guidance counselor(in a future EQG-verse fic I'll eventually write this will be the spot I got for him because I think it'd be hilarious to see for a scene)! Each of the wonderbolts(Spitfire, Soarin, etc) would be the gym teachers as well as coaching different sports(at my old high school we had several gym teachers handling the different sports teams)

Maybe he's President Discord, who's rule over America has been considered chaotic.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 25