The Writers' Group 9,317 members · 56,711 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

Discordescapes once more andhe decides toplaya little game that puts the

pony races abilities to the test.

He splits the mane 6, CMC DiamondTiara,Silver Spoon and Babs Seed.

He splits them intothe followingteams.

Team Crusader:Apple Bloom,Sweetie Belle andScootaloo.

Team Dash: Applejack, Rainbow Dash and Twilight Sparkle.

Team Pink:Pinkie Pie, Rarity and Flutteshy.

Team Tiara: Diamond Tiara, Silver Spoon and Babs Seed.

Discord gave Silver Spoon a hornandBabs a pairofwings.

Speed:Earth

Power:Unicorn

Flight:Pegasus

Discords game is witcheverteam gets tothe destinationinthree days willget

the elementsof hrmonyback.

Would this be a goodfic?

2119262 Celestia's feathery armpit and crispy flank, LEARN TO FREAKING TYPE. :ajbemused: :facehoof:

Luminary
Group Contributor

That spacing. :rainbowderp:

In any case, I think you'll find that the boilerplate response to every 'Is this a good idea?' thread boils down to exactly the same thing: "Any well-executed idea is a good idea". You can sell anything, if you present it well enough. Conversely you can drown any 'great' idea in a sea of terrible writing.

...though Discord is already permanently free. So... um... maybe time to finally put away the 'Discord escapes' plot after all these years?

2119269 Shut the hell up, im typing on a slow as hell tablet okay:twilightangry2:

2119330 That attitude? Not going to score you points, dude.

Luminary
Group Contributor

No need to get all escalate-y.

(Though if it's that slow you should have plenty of time to make sure it's correct. :trollestia: Kidding, kidding.)

2119330>>2119373
Much as Mythrilmoth said, you need to work on your attitude.

But as other people pointed out, your really need work on the typing. Don't come and complain about "slow tablet," that's not excuse for making two or three words into one, or making everything a confusing mess. You honestly could have explained it much better.

Also, don't this kind of thread go against the rules? Asking "is this a good idea" is forbidden, as far as I recall.

2119330 I'm typing on a smartphone, but I can still use proper spacing.

Luminary
Group Contributor

"Has this idea been done?" threads certainly are.

"Is this a good idea?" Less clear. T'was my first instinct to lock, but one's first days doesn't strike me as the best time to get heavy-handed. If it continues to get nasty? Likely shall give it a punitive whack.

Two concerns:

Why does it matter which team wins? The goal seems to be "stop Discord," not "prevent the other teams from getting the elements." Diamond Tiara, Silver Spoon, and Babs Seed might be the closest to antagonists, but in a "race to the finish line" story, it only seems that they'd be relevant as the team most likely to cheat.

You might want to consider swapping Twilight and Rarity as far as the teams go. Applejack and Rainbow Dash respect Twilight's leadership more than they would Rarity's. Twilight would have more difficulty managing Pinkie Pie's randomness and Fluttershy's lack of motivation.

I think it's trying to communicate...

What should we do, Captain?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11