The Writers' Group 9,331 members · 56,843 stories
Comments ( 24 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 24

So heres the synopsis for my newest fic, I was wondering if you guys could help me with a title.

Luna has rebelled against her tyrant sister, Using the elements of harmony she has taken herself and her followers to the moon, building a world that is everything Equestria should have been. There everypony is free to do as they so wish, they are free and they have hope that one day Equestria will follow suit.

Celestia knows that her subjects will soon follow Luna's rebellious example if something isn't done, so out of desperation she offers an alliance between Equestria and the lunar colony, Allowing for trade between the surface world and the moon. Now with both the Lunar Republic and renamed Imperium of Equestria growing so powerful, a war looms on the horizon.

Celestial war of the sisters

or war of the wolrds:trollestia:

I need one that makes sense XD

... Children of the Night?

The Lunar Rebellion

2112026 I like that one but I wanna try for some originality even though I'm sure this concept has been done to death

So. Luna rebelling against Celestia?

Luna Eclipse?

2112038 wasn't that an episode? but hmm maybe Lunar Cycle?

That might work.
Also, yes I think it was an episode.:twilightsheepish:

2112051 I got it! its going to be a three part series anyway, So Lunar Cycle: New Moon

Luna Eclipsed was the Nightmare Night episode

2112010 Suggestions:
What Once Was,
A Bond once Strong,
The Day that Night died,
Eclipsed Emotions,
Harmony without Harmony,
The magic of imperial rule.

You like?

2112068 I might use those as chapter names...hmm interesting ideas though I think i've got the title figured out though

2112022 It really would seem as though you are going to be taking this from an alternate reality for the story so, if you really want my opinion, we would have to discuss the details of the story in private. Don't worry, I am not trying to discourage the idea I am just saying that to get out of the frying pan and into your favorite sauce, it's best we discuss it in private.:raritywink:
2112018 Really man, War of the Worlds, that just wouldn't make sense at all, I'm sorry if this bursts your bubble of creativity but I'm being honest the only thing that is going to make sense is the war.:applejackunsure:

New Moon/ Waxing Moon/ Full Moon.

Tidal Shift/ Gravity Well/ Orbital Dance

The Satellite/ The Star/ Golden Void

Broken Bonds/ Raging Inferno/ Frozen Winds

Lunar Strike/ Solar Flare/ Coming Dawn

2112278 New Moon/ Waxing Moon/ Full Moon. ding ding ding you win :)

Darn. I thought that "Tidal Shift/ Gravity Well/ Orbital Dance" was pretty clever. Gravity themed, and all. Or something.

2112288 yeah they are, but Since i was already set on having the first story be called new moon you hit the other two spot on :)

Solemn Judgement.

Why that reminds me of "Iron Sky"? :rainbowlaugh:

Maybe Star Wars-inspired title "It's not a Moon"?

DAYBREAK: Dawn of the Twilight War!

Capitalized exactly like that. :rainbowdetermined2:

To the Moon and Back

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 24