I Hate Equestria Daily 642 members · 642 stories
Comments ( 21 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 21

How should we celebrate when we hit 300?

We look down upon the new fresh meat and grin, our new pitchforks shall be delighted.

We should do a census and see who is here for the lolz, who because he actually hates eqd and who are the eqd staff here. :rainbowlaugh:

742972 Your avatar suits the comment nicely:rainbowlaugh:

I think we should all boycott Equestria Daily. Or take a giant shit on Seth's doorstep.

thank you.

....Panty raid at Seth's house.

743101 Who at Seth's house wears panties? OOOOOOHHHHH BUUUUURRRRRNNNNN!

OK, I don't hate EQD. But I can't submit to them. My first story, for various reasons, got three strikes. My second story had a record turn around time. Three days after submission iI was told that "side stories of stories not published in EQD cannot be considered by EQD." So, as long as I feel like writing about the OC I introduced with my first story I cannot ever submit to EQD. Since I feel like writing about her I have nothing to offer EQD.

Ritual sacrifice of something-or-other.

743015 Shit on Seth's doorstep, shape it to look like Trixie, then boycott his house. :moustache:

743965 Or shit on his door step, shape it to look like Trixie, make it life-sized, and set it on fire while it's wearing his panties.

With genocide. Then we send Seth to bed!

744539 I am liking this idea.

Genuinely hate them here. Only go there for news (though I've been going to the Round Stable more and more), and to watch and comment on "fandom fire" stories (alicorn Twi, EqG, etc) :trixieshiftright:

Awesome, 277! Continuing the push to 300!

Rum and Coke!
And find a way to plague their servers with a worm!

All my YES!!

Ah, only one more from 300! Come on, let's get another disgruntled brony in here!!!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 21