All-OC Stories 2,265 members · 2,919 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19

Hi I need six Ocs. One for each of the elements of Harmony to be in my fic The Melody of Despair. I need one flutter pony, two unicorns, one earth, one Pegasus, and one kirin. Their cutie marks must have some representative of the elements.

5880301Earth Pony, my character Flint

5880301 i don't have a kirin but maybe you'd be interested in a different kind of hybrid.

Link

P.s ignore comments i pasted the bio over a random blog about problems with a gunpla

5880306 What element do you think Flint would be.

Oh, I remember your other post on a different group. I take it that one didn't go very well?

Anyway apologies for coming on strongly, no pun intended, but if you need a character what type of story is it? And why aren't you able to use your own OCs?

5880321 Hmm... might work, what element do you see him as?

5880339 Courage. But if he would have to be a canon one ; Loyalty

5880350 kindness or loyalty but I'm pushing more towards Kindness

5880347 Well, The story is about a siren that takes control of Cadence, Luna, Twilight, and all the other elements but Fluttershy and Celestia sends some ponies back to the creation of the tree of Harmony to add another element to it. Thus changing history. As to why I can’t use my own Ocs is because I am already going to be using about fifteen of then and I was running out of ideas.

Ah I see. What do you need that is left then? I can throw someone... er somepony together. I make stories using mostly OCs after all. I might try to get one of my existing ones for you, but it depends on what you need still.

5880410 I still need a pegasus, a kirin, or flutter pony, and the elements of generosity, laughter, and Honesty. Thank you for your time.:pinkiehappy:

I'm not sure what a Kirin, or Flutter are. Before I decide I'd like to know. Oh, and I'll go for Generosity.

Comment posted by Selene Moonlilly deleted Mar 30th, 2017

5880440 Well a flutter pony is like a pegasus but has butterfly wings and are known to grant good luck to other beings who see them, and a kirin is a pony dragon half-breed.:twilightsmile:

Oh, cool. Hmm. Tough choice. I'll PM you the details.

5880301 I don't know if you still need a Pegasus, but here's mine!

Name: Radiant Glow

Mane and tail: raven form and white colored.

Coat: Natural blue

Eyes: Yellow

Cutie mark: A shield with a red star in the center and a yellow outline.

Bearer Element of Harmony (Canon: Kindness/ fan made: Empathy)

Attitude: strong, gentle and a pretty calm Pegasus. He's very energetic when it comes to playing games. Protective when there is danger and loves to help others. A little naive sometimes and can be stubborn when he's certain that he's right.

If you want to use him or want me something to change about him let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Hello!

I'm not sure if you're looking for a flutterpony still or not, but if you are I have an eccentric and zanny one that I can offer. They're a Flutterpony Bard, and I can give you pretty detailed info about them (For the record, probably the element of laughter/happiness. )

If you're interested shoot me a PM and I can get back to you tomorrow.

Hiya! if you;re still looking for a pegasus i have this lady here ; Sunset Carnelian

For elements im either thinking genorisity? (her cutiemark is a carnelian which is a gem - kind of like raritys?) or Loyalty as shes very loyal to the very few she's friends with.
(in my own lore for her shes a villian haha but idm giving her to others to use as a hero and without her original lore) good luck on your search!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19