Crossovers 7,378 members · 10,976 stories
Comments ( 25 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 25

Who do you think would win in a fight between these shield and sword duos?

Steven and Connie from Steven Universe

or Naofumi and Raphtalia from The Rising of the Shield Hero

And go!

Somebody’s been watching the pre MLP livestream on Bronystate I see

6866143 Naofumi and Raphtalia, hands down.

Yes, both Steven and Connie trained with the Crystal Gems, but Naofumi and Raphtalia have better equipment along with their own combat experience.

In terms of skills and variety: I think that Noafumi will win
(DAMN)

Better idea: Steven and Connie Vs Star and Marco.

6866170 Yes, but Naofumi has a variety of shields types at his disposal, that and if they fuse the fight will turn into a two on one fight which would put Stevonnie at a disadvantage.

Not a fair matchup. Not a fair one at all. I mean you're pitting an anime against a kids show that has fighting in it.

Not with recovery magic at their side...

Not nesssasary. Steven and Connie have been shown to prossess extra ordany healing abilities. In the episode sworn to the Show it shows Connie with a cut on the cheek that is bleeding but less than 24 hours later nothing was even there. And remember fusion combines them. Connie is very strong and Steven is too. So they have strength, Brain, agility and the cleverness.

One vs two doesn’t always equal two winning.

The first shields I can think of are the ones he acquired after defeating the Spirit Turtle.

and that without taking into account what naofumi and raphtalia are dedicated to kill monsters and hurt people, while steven is pacifist and conie is not trained to kill.

I feel that Steven would be very concentrated trying not to hurt them mortally and Connie could doubt since this is the first time he tries to kill someone, I do not think that naofumi or raphtalia have such reservations if it is about their survival

(Edit)

although it is very unlikely that they will face each other, both are heroes and have morals they would surely refuse to fight with the other if he does not want to fight. most likely they would end up uniting to escape wherever they are

6866170 Well, yeah, but Naofumi has his Curse Shield, along with Iron Maiden.

Of course, Bubble Shield and Shield Prison are in play for both sides as far as defenses go, but still.

I placed my bits on the Shield Hero and his demi-human companion.

6866280>>6866344 Two Words: Blood Sacrifice.

Still won’t do any good with the power to bring someone back from the dead with their tears.

6866842 You've never seen it performed.

But still what...?

6866854 The first part of my previous comment.

First off, I've never watched Stephen Universe. Second off, whoever really would win, DB would make lose, and lastly I think that Shield hero might have a better chance considering what I know of the show and manga. Again though, I've never watched even a single episode of stephen universe so I haven't really got a say in this.

Naofumi and Raphtalia.

Hey! What up? Really liking that kind of idea. You know, the stories I'm working on do have that stuff along with a shit ton of craziness that the heroes of this story have to deal with.

In a 'Death Battle' scenario.... Naofumi and Ralphtalia. Steven and Connie just don't have what it takes to defeat them. Now, to be perfectly honest, i've not read/watched either story. But what little I do know (mostly from fanfiction) is that Steven is too pacifistic, Steven nor Connie have the experience, and even Stevonnie doesn't have the power Naofumi and Ralphtalia have. They lack that killer instinct that is necessary to survive in a world full of monsters and people out to get you. Plus, Steven's shield and Connie's sword may be good for fighting hostile Gems; but that's nothing compared to a Legendary level Shield and whatever kind of sword Ralphtalia has. *shrugs* It's a sad truth.

Random mustache!! :moustache:

6866143 I say nix Steven and Connie and pit Naofumi and Ralphtalia against these guys instead:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 25