Crossovers 7,383 members · 10,980 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19

why be a hero, you can't destroy stuff, you have to care about others. once in a while you will want to take a walk on the dark side. this is a list of my top 10 favorite villains of all time. if you want comment and tell me your favorite Villains (of all time).

10.Metal Sonic

9.Lord Tirek

8.Baron Ruber

7.Darth Malgus

6.Joker

5.Shockwave

4.Shredder

3.General Grievous

2.Venom

1.Megatron

10: Shao Khan (Mortal Kombat)
9: Hades (God of War)
8: Lord Tirek (Mlp: Friendship is Magic)
7: Megatron (Transformers, War/Fall of Cybertron/Transformers Prime)
6: Sephiroth (Final Fantasy)
5: Cthulhu (H.P. Lovecraft)
4: Joker (D.C.)
3: Bowser (Mario)
2: Doctor Doom (Marvel)
1: Deathwing the Destroyer (World of Warcraft)

10) Bowser
9) Lord Voldemort (HP)
8) Wreck-It Ralph... If he could count...
7) General Grievous
6) Count Duku
5) Demise (Zelda)
4) Majora (Zelda )
3) Dark Link (Zelda)
2.5) Sauron (LotR
2) Ganondorf (Zelda)
1)Darth Vader!!!

10) Duke Sigmund Igthorn (Best Villainous Laugh category)
9) The Shivans
8) The IL-Series Cylon, Lucifer
7) G-Man
6) Smaug
5) The Straumli Blight
4) Flenser Tyrathect
3) Khan Noonien Singh
2) Darth Vader
1) S.H.O.D.A.N.

These are my favorites, in no particular order (I have more than 10):

DC comics: Copperhead, Cheetah, Mxyzptlk (is he technically an annoyance or an actual villain?), Bat-Mite (like Mxy, is he technically an annoyance or an actual villain?), Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy, Trickster, Lobo (Technically an anti-hero, but I consider him leaning more to the 'villain' side than the 'hero' side)

Marvel comics: Magneto, Juggernaut, Doc Ock, Doc Doom, Dormammu (idk if I spelled that right) and pretty much all the 'main'/recurring villains in the 1960s mags

Disney: NegaDuck, Phantom Blot (Floyd Gottfredson version), Flintheart Glomgold, Beagle Boys

Warner Brothers: Marvin Maritan, Yosemite Sam, Snowball (evil genius hamster from Pinky and the Brain)

LOTR/Hobbit: Smaug, Sauron, the Nazgul, Saruman

Duckula: Von Goosewing, Don Diego (Technically he's Duckula's cousin, but he's a pyromaniac, so I consider him a villain)

MLP: Discord, Chrysalis, Sombra, Tirek

Steven Universe: Peridot, Jasper

TMNT: Shredder, Casey Jones (technically an anti-hero, but he did attack the turtles when they first met)

(If I think of more I might add them later)

4787983 Edit: (Dis)Honorable Mention: Flowey
10. Trixie

9. Bowser

8. Dahlia Hawthorne

7. Lord Voldemort

6. HAL 9000

5. Xehanort

4. Kefka Palazzo

3. Fawful

2. Wheatley/GLaDOS

1. Beetlejuice

The Joker, Count Dooku, Saruman, Doflamingo, Kisame, Magneto, Bellatrix Lestrange, Vlad Plasmius, Father, Chase Young, Vilgax, and Discord/Q (cause come on, they're basically the same character with a few twists) just to name a few....seriously, who can narrow down all the great villains out there into a Top 10 list???

10) Gruntilda ( Banjo-Kazooie)
9) Dracula (Castlevania)
8) Ultron (Marvel Comics)
7) Eggman (Sonic)
6) Chrysalis (My Little Pony)
5) Clockwerk (Sly)
4) Fawful ( Mario and Luigi)
3) Ganondorf (Zelda)
2) Joker (Batman)
1) Dr. Nefarious (Ratchet & Clank)

Now note, I do not hate any of these characters, in fact I love them more than the actual protagonists themselves. I just happen like some more than others.

10)Master Xehanort in any Clone, Vessel or Form Kingdom Hearts
9)Cell DBZ
8)Cooler DBZ
7Megatron/Galvatron Transformers
6)Broly DBZ
5.5)Hatchiyack DBZ
5)Omega Shenron DBGT
4.5)Megatronus Prime/The Fallen Transformers
4)Unicron Transformers
3)Darkseid DC and Thanos Marvel Tied
2)SpaceGodzilla, Destroyah, Ghidorah (any Relative or Form) and Bagan "Godzilla" all 4 Tied
1)Diablo Lord of Terror/The Prime Evil or The Darkness "Supernatural" (any Evil Force that is considered The Devil or The Anti-God)

ALL HAIL MEGATRON!!! :pinkiehappy:

4787983 Easy.

Skull Face from MGSV.
Vaas from Far Cry 3.
The Jackal from Far Cry 2.
GLADOS from Portal.
And while technically not a villian, he's not a good person either: Joshua Graham from Fallout New Vegas.

Don't need a list, Makishima Shogo beats all of these guys.

10. The Borgias (Assassin's Creed)
9. The Illusive Man (Mass Effect)
8. King Sombra
7. Umbridge (Harry Potter)
6. Doctor Nefarious (Ratchet and Clank)
5. Erol (Jak and Daxter)
4. Ghirahim (The Legend of Zelda)
3. Harbinger (Mass Effect)
2. Queen Chrysalis
1. Zant (The Legend of Zelda)

10. King Sombra
9. Darth Tyrannus (Count Dooku)
8. Red Skull
7. Megatron
6. Vladimir Makarov
5. The Joker
4. Doctor Doom
3, Darth Vader
2, Harley Quinn
1. Professor Moriarty

Also, honorific mentions for Magneto, Chrysalis, Marvin the Martian, and the Martian Empress (Duck Dodgers)

10) Charles 'Chucky' Lee Ray (The Child's Play series)
9) Hans Gruber (Die Hard)
8) Lord Shen (Kung Fu Panda 2)
7) Discord (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
6) The Master/Missy (Doctor Who)
5) Claude Frollo (The Hunchback of Notré Dame by Victor Hugo)
4) Voldemort (Harry Potter by J. K. Rowling)
3) Loki (The Avengers)
2) The Joker (Batman)
1) Randall Flagg (The Stand by Stephen King)

I might as well jump in on this with my own Top 10 Favorite Villains.

10. Judge Frollo (Disney's "The Hunchback of Notre Dame") Hey, he's got one of the all-time most badass Villain Songs of all time.

09. Cobra Commander (G.I. Joe franchise) Especially the version from G.I. Joe: Resolute and the comics version.

08. Fuehrer King Bradley/Wrath Cool and skilled enough to fool the entire country of Amestris that he was human and not a homunculi.

07. Dr. Facilier (Disney's "The Frog Princess") As a villain, you just gotta have a snappy patter.

06. Leader Desslok (Space Battleship Yamato/Starblazers) If you're going to be a conquering villain, it helps to have a cool style.

05. Lord Tirek (MLP, duh) There's something to be said for overwhelming firepower, though.

04. Dr. Doom (Marvel Comics) Power, style, and a certain noblesse oblige combine for a surefire package.

03. Loki (Marvel Comics and Marvel Cinematic Universe) Crazy? Yes. Crazy like a fox and had two worlds dancing to his tune nonetheless.

02. Darth Vader (Star Wars franchise) Power, style, arrogance, height, and that deep, deep growley voice that only the great James Earl Jones can provide.

01. Megatron (Transformers franchise) Power, skill, arrogance, and audacity combine to make a threat that only the greatest of heroes can successfully oppose.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19