The Royal Canadian Brony Alliance 220 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 25 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 25

Or maybe Equestrians are so friendly because they have a portal to Canada?

805905 This needs to be a fic :pinkiehappy:

805912 It'd have to be outside of Quebec...

Smalltown BC is nice.
Hey, maybe we got a portal shipped to us in a Blind Bag by accident.

805921 :ajbemused: what's dat supposed to mean?

805924 :rainbowlaugh: it was supposed to be shipped in wave 3, but since Hasbro distribution sucked it ended up at Winners a year later. :derpytongue2: Seriously the only blind bags I've seen are the crystal ones where they're all sparkly or metallic.

805924 Quesnel guy finds portal to Equestria, Ponies come to Canada; initial response: "Holy Horseapples is it cold here!"

805930 I'm just saying that I've had bad experiences with Quebecers. Although, one of my favorite authors on this site is from Quebec.

805945 "Wait until july" I'd tell them ><

Geez I didn't know I was one of your favorite author :raritywink:

:rainbowlaugh: If you went to Montreal I can understand the bad experience bit. Augh that city... :facehoof:

805954 Aren't you the presumptuous, one? I was referring to Dafaddah. Anyway, I guess I'll have to see what you have.

And oh yes, July, with the humidity, that would ruin Rarity's mane.

805968:rainbowlaugh: I was just joking around is all.

Rarity would probably prefer the drier Prairie area. Though she might like the big city... not sure how impressive the fashion would be Toronto though.

Fashion and Toronto do not coincide. However, I'm sure the ponies would be shocked at the absurd amount of skyscrapers and the CN Tower.

805982 Feels like the cloud cover in Ponyville is lower than the CN tower most of the time :p

It must be here in British Columbia. Why? Because when God created Earth, he sought to create balance. Rich Western Europe, poor Eastern Europe. Frozen, lifeless poles, hot, lively equator. Then came Beautiful British Columbia, home to the smartest, nicest, most beautiful people on the planet. Here, tall mountains loom, large forests bloom, and people surf and snowboard in the same day because they can.

What did he do to create balance? "I will create Ottawa. Wait 'till you see the idiots I put there." - God

Probably up somewhere in the yukon, undderneath the ice.

Sounds like the way Canada is treated by most shipping firms.

Make him half-Metis, Chinese, East Indian, or Japanese and he's perfect.

806106 No it's in the woods on one of the Stargate Set, EXACTLY where the stargate prop itself sits as they are aobut to shoot a scene. :derpytongue2:

"Did... did Richard Dean Anderson just dissapear in an ACTUAL swirling blue vortex?"

Or something like that. Would certainly put a different spin to the usual Stargate crossovers :derpytongue2:

Guys, the portal is actually in the trunk of my car.

What if we are from Equestria and we just forgot? :rainbowderp:

806461 that would be pretty cool.

806095 Ha. That just made my day :rainbowlaugh:

The nicest, most ponylike people in Canada are from New-Brunswick. And yes the portal is there, I should know because... oops, I wasn't supposed to tell anyone about that. One Moosehead too many, eh! Sorry!

Dafaddah

806095 uhh BC's beauty is already balanced out by the morons... then again you did ship Harper off to Ottawa, you may just be right.

811068 Don't bring logic into this!

*KMCA hangs his head in shame*

805954 ha ha ha. No kidding, 3 minutes from the train station I saw a guy not run a yellow light. The guy behind him got out of his car and proceeded to smash his fist against the drivers window demanding he get out of his car.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 25