The Hero... Nightmare Moon? 2,180 members · 319 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19

It has come to my attention that in theory. Since Luna has an evil form what about Celestia? Nigthmare Moon could simply be just a simple spell casted to change appearance. After all they are Gods. But if Celestia took form the same as her sister what would her name be? According to the wiki the fandom is dubbing this form as "Solar Flare". Now that doesn't suit her at all. All of this is decided by voting polls no less with only five names to choose from. My idea for an Evil Celestia's name is Lightflare Star. Much like Mightmare Moon and has a bit of wordplay.

Jesus the things you can do with photoshop and some color filling.

4059603 Nova Inferno superior, Lightflare Star inferior.

Can't recall the name of it, but there was a story awhile back where all the Alicorns - even Queen Chrysalis - had evil counterparts deep inside them.

4059603 I think Celestia's evil form would be a smarmy bastard. Also the only reason I'm saying this is because I want to use the word "smarmy" in a sentence.

....that's hot.
ba dum tiss.

4059668 Was reading on the forums. Inferno was agreed to sounds ridiculous for a name. And people did like nova. There's just no wordplay to it like Nightmare Moon's name.

I like Corona or Solar Flare.

I think sun burst, or sunlight sol are descent names.

I'm partial to Umbrae Nova myself.

If Celestia had a evil form I think she would look like this.

jeez, scorch the planet why doesn't she?

4059884 i find it beautiful the way it rolls off the tongue.

ooooo! Infernal Flare. (Eternal fire.) Like as in Eternal Night.

4059603 my god I love the first Picture

I want her to be a villain in Generation 5.

4059603 I've also heard her called Super Nova, Lightmare Sun, and Corona.

4060443 Not gonna lie here. You'd want the creators of the show to be able to implement things they can place into the show. The artwork is amazing but overdoing it. Thinking about the constant strain they would have to do and the amount of time they would all have to place into turning such a complicated design into their show. All while trying to keep the crisp clean artwork they have already done in their many previous episodes. It's cool but unrealistic for the show. Like heavily fantasized.

4060443 So Celestia... is secretly Ruin? The Horse of War?... I am okay with this.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19