Shipping 💖 9,749 members · 11,690 stories
Comments ( 20 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 20

why does it have only one Pinkie x Rarity shipping? i want moar!!!!!!!!
:pinkiehappy::raritywink:

Is it okay if it's Pinkie Pie on Rule 63, male Rarity action?

I could add that to my Rarity's Vacation From Herself story :duck:

RarityXPinkie is problematic to execute well.

Their personalities will require some skillful filing and machining to work together... Just banging one against another won`t result in much aside from WTF.

...Though, granted, Pinkie Pie tends to cause OMGWTFBBQ all of her own sometimes. So... a tricky shipping to construct.

235378 i think you're right.. although i have some nice ideas in mind:raritywink:

234310 imma lesbian in rl so that wouldn't be the same.. thanks in the same way:pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

Why can't Pinkie Pie be bisexual?

It feels... so... right... :heart:

Pinkie Pie and Rarity are just two very different ponies and throughout the show we don't really see them interacting too, too much. The one thing you can note its that Rarity is rarely, if ever, genuinely bothered by Pinkie Pies silly antics or actions (disregarding situations where Pinkie forcefully puts Rarity in an unwanted position like in the return of harmony or last roundup).

But you're so soft, squishy, happy, bouncy, cute, cuddly, sugary sweet, and otherwise totally perfect from your voice to your hooves to your mane to everything else!

It's like a crime to deprive stallions of you!

Oh, well... *sneaks away*

As far as things go, sexual preference does not appear to be that much of an issue between ponies.

Perhaps, that has a lot to do with the fact that their deity is practical goddess Celestia, who did not ordain homosexuality as a sin. So, while preferring one`s own gender might be seen among ponies as weird, it does not seem to carry the same negative connotation that our society is so mired with.
___
On the topic of Rarity/Pinkie Pie? The biggest hurdle in this is that Pinkie Pie, on her own, is about as much of a handful as CMC. She would indubitably wreck unholy havoc on Rarity`s well-organized life.

Perhaps, this is the cue where one can base their relationship on - have Rarity`s fashion sense stagnate under the pressure of order. While she can still sew with the best of them, it`s not a long stretch to see Rarity slowly losing the imagination necessary to make new fashion statements, rather then just follow latest trends.

So a bit of well-meant Pinkie chaos might spurn forth a new idea or two for her. Of course, at first, Rarity would definitely loathe pink mare "ruining" her concentration, but it`s quite possible for her to start missing the pink interference when it`s gone for one reason or another. Cue the interest that just may transcend the simple curiosity and veer unpredictably.
___
Or maybe, if you`re more of a clop fan, it`s not hard to see Rarity snapping after seeing a havoc Pinkie could easily wreak in her boutique... Can you spell bondage?

>it`s not hard to see Rarity snapping after seeing a havoc Pinkie could easily wreak in her boutique... Can you spell bondage?

Ooooooh... :raritystarry:

247547 crazy Rarity? That is either a hilarious story or a death sentence.

268957 Actually that sort of reminds me of a really disturbing Tumblr called "Ask Miss Rarity".

That one had Rarity that was sadomasochistic and possibly maniac on par with Pinkamena of Cupcakes fame.

I don`t really think one has to go quite that far into deranged to make a cute and/or possibly even a little disturbing clop.

It can be done, but the result will almost certainly end up tongue-in-cheek or as straight comedy.

Not... quite. While there`s certainly less of wiggle space with this pairing, Rarity is romantic at heart... And who knows what Pinkie Pie is at heart. So it could be anything, really. The problem is getting a definite idea what this anything should be.

Because, uh, as Pinkie Pie, when told it could be anything, it becomes everything.

Pinkie is indeed a pretty broad character. But it seems like she's always portrayed as a girl who clingy, easily jealous, and afraid that she's not loved.

Again, not quite. Clingy, yes. Insecure about amounts of attention she reseives, yes. She loves limelight.

Jealous?... No, not quite. I don`t think I`ve seen her begrudge others the attention they may be receiving.

I have to admit that I've only read a few Pinkie shipping stories. Most of my opinion is based on one fic which I'm not going to call by name, because it's spoils the whole setup of the fic.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 20