Art for Fanfiction 5,171 members · 213 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

Just an image of Roseate wishing you all a Happy Hearth's Warming, which is totally fine now that Thanksgiving is over.:derpytongue2:

You can find Roseate's story here:

TAsk Roseate Grimsbane, the Witch
NOT A CLOPFIC! Roseate Grimsbane is a unicorn mare who tries to live as peacefully as she can in Equestria, or as peacefully as you can when you're a witch and your husband is an eldritch being from outside our known universe. Ask her some questions.
Robipony · 106k words  ·  92  3 · 2.3k views

---

Now first allow me to give credit where credit is due, here on FiMFiction my friend, Momoruuu was taking requests for some sketches and I was able to participate. After I received the sketch I asked if it would be okay if I modified/colored the image if I gave her credit, she said yes so here we are. :twilightsmile:

For the most part the image is exactly the same as the sketch with the hat being a bit bigger along with the present which is slightly larger and is in a different position.

6673274 I don't know who that is but okay.

Shhhhhhh it's a secret but...

I'm a girl :derpytongue2:

6673349 I think I fixed it. Sorry about that. :twilightblush:

haha, it's fine

Bent-G. also wishes you all a Happy Hearth's Warming !

P.s. What's with her Eyes, HeR EYes !

6673951 It is just the style that Momoruuu drew them in and I didn't feel like changing it. :twilightsmile:

So... this has nothing to do with Arsthotua ?

6674030 Nope. Just Momoruuu's art style. :pinkiesmile:

How does she and Arsthotua do Hearth's Warming ?

6674043 You'll have to wait and see. :ajsmug:

Are you going to get an image of that ?

p.s. Or an image of the class in NightMare-Night ?

6674060 As I mentioned in my recent update, there will be an image for the holiday season in December. It is done for the most part, however, in addition to waiting until December, I am also waiting to see if there are a few small details I can add later to improve the image.

Like I said, you will have to wait and see. :raritywink:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16