The OC Fanfiction Library 1,407 members · 1,813 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
ObsidianPony
Group Contributor

So I have a fanfiction in the work under the name of Equestria Girls: Ponysona. As you might be able to gather from that title, the story is based on the Persona series of video games in the Equestria Girls world (please note though, it's not a direct crossover). For this story, as you could guess if you know Persona well, I require quite a lot of characters to make up the Social Links.

I'd like to include some OCs in this story. Naturally these would need to be Equestria Girls versions of OCs or else have an explanation for why a pony/griffon/changeling/creature from Equestria is on Earth, and a general description of them both appearance wise and personality wise.

Any OCs you can contribute would be appreciated, I will keep you informed on what I intend to do with the character if I do use them (like to let the actual owners of the character have say after all) and will be careful to keep them in-character.

4212762 I have a few to offer if you are willing. I can link you to three of their profiles, but I'd have to provide info on others. The only thing I'd ask for would be credit for them. :twilightsmile:

4212762 ooh! Ooh! Pick mine! Pick mine! My OC has a very detailed personality and backstory. I would gladly send you her info if you would like.

ObsidianPony
Group Contributor

Credit will of course be given to any and all OCs used, link to the authors profile in the author notes of chapters they are used in and such. And yes, links to profiles would be good.

4212794 Here is the link to the three, ignore the fourth as you likely won't need a character like that. :pinkiehappy: If you want any more detailed information on the three, my PM box is always open. :twilightsmile:

4212762 You want OCs with Equestria Girls form or simply OCs with a backstory that would fit them being in the EQG universe? Should they be OCs that went through the portal or alternative storylines of OCs that originally lived there?

ObsidianPony
Group Contributor

Equestria Girls versions of OCs or OCs with a plausible reason to be on Earth.

4212844 If you give me some time I could come with an adequate backstory for four OCs. Right now it's kinda 3 in the morn so... that.

ThatWeatherstormChap
Group Contributor

Use any of my characters that you wish.
I mean, heck, you've already used 'Stormy once.

I could probably put forth my OC Rhapsody, I have some very lame art of her in EG form from a way to simple and limited EG maker.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10