OC Life Stories 299 members · 497 stories
Comments ( 181 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 181
Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

I'm most likely going to get killed for this.
If you have some OC's, let us see them and we can all work to try and help with other's OC's. No changing the OC's, but try to help with some character development to make them less hated.
Any OC can be brought here.

Name: Crimson Crown
Species: Pony
Race: Alicorn from the Imperial Empire. (meaning, less rare than they are in Equestria)
Age: He's not telling, but he will say he's about 1100 years old.
Home: The Imperial Capital when he was the Emperor (still trying to think of a name. Help me if you can)
Middle of the woods. (currently).
Cutie Mark: Two crossed black swords
Picture: optional
Family: Adopted Son Hope Shield and his family.
After a war to help Equestria- Luna and their kids.

Short Bio: He's not really wanting to talk about himself. He's more of a private type of pony. All he'll say is that he lives with his family in the woods. At the moment, he's still helping Equestria out the best he can.

keam
Group Admin

Name: Daffodil Spark
Race: Earth Pony
Home: A small society outside Manehattan.
Cutie Mark: A seed with sprout coming out of it.
Picture:

(The one to the right)
Family: Mother, father and 2 year younger little brother.
Short Bio:
Daffodil grew up with her best friend Mint Letter in a small society outside of Manehattan. She've been dreaming of becoming elementary school teacher since 5th grade, and got even more deferment after getting her cutie mark in teaching. Mint Letter moved to Canterlot with her family when they where 13, but they still visit each other every now and then.

keam
Group Admin

Thanks! She is kinda... You know.. Based off of my self! :twilightsheepish:

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

3564149 Not much of Crimson matches myself.

keam
Group Admin

Figured that much....

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

3564298 Only things that I share with him, is that he's a private type.

Name: His short name is Ravenblood Flame Blaze Shadow Fire Heart Nightshade.

Species: Pony.

Race: Alicorn.

Age: About 4. He's still a foal and without a cutie mark.

Home: Crystal Empire.

Cutie mark: Soon.

Picture:

Family: No memory of them. He only has a pendant with their pictures. They are a red mare and a black stallion.

Short Bio: Doesn't remember. Has amnesia.

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

3564405 I'd hate to see his long name

3564521 It's to long for one pony to know it. Besides that, it grows larger with each passing day.

Making up new inspirational names for him is one of the favorite hobbies for crystal ponies to do while they work. He was to be their saviour. Thinking about his name is what kept them going from one day to the next as they slaved under King Sombra.

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

3564545 try being sent to deal with Sombra, but getting beaten pretty bad. Happened to my OC.
Got slammed into some buildings, took some deadly spells to his armor, and still can't remember all of the spells used against him.

keam
Group Admin

If you say so....:trixieshiftright:

keam
Group Admin

Name: Alpha le Blue
Race: Unicorn
Home: A simple home in Canterlot
Cutie Mark: A combination of the short "a" (as in the first 'a' in "Alpha") in two different scripts
Picture:
Family: Loving parents, a half-sister a decade older, an elder sister and a twin brother.
Short Bio: Oh, I don't know... I've never been much of a talker, especially when it's about myself. I write. I'm fascinated by the power of language, whether it be written word, spoken, codes, numbers... But that's not all I am. Hm... Maybe you should just read my backstory.

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

Thanks! :twilightsmile: I think sharing OCs is a great way to get to know how another's mind works.

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

3564954 OC's need a chance. All of them do.

Very true. Hearing about the same six characters, or a dozen, over and over again is fine if they story is good enough, but sometimes we need a bit of variety.

Name: Dusk Chaser
Race: Bat pony
Age: around 20-30 (in story, at present around 1000+ years)
Home: Guard house at Canterlot palace
Cutie Mark: Two swords behind a shield with a sun and moon on top (complicated I know)
Picture: (Profile picture)
Family: Father, Mother, friends
Short Bio: born in Canterlot, one of the few bat ponies, crush on Luna, friends with a dude named Clex (MrAleyado)

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

3566041 as long as your HC is different from mine, we're good.

3566060 Ok then.:pinkiehappy: BTW... I'm gonna assume that you meant OC, not HC, if not... care to tell me what HC means?:derpytongue2:

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

3566073 HC means Head Canon.

3566076 Ohhh... hehehe I should've guessed that... I'm forgetful:pinkiehappy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiehappy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiehappy::pinkiecrazy:

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

3566080 in my HC, Crimson is married to Luna, so yours would be a lot different. Like different universes.
Main difference, Crimson is not from Equestria while your OC is.

3566085 Don't worry... I already accepted the multiverse theory... how do you think I made friends with MrAleyado? His OC is from another dimension/universe and Clex also has a crush on Luna. So... we agree about the multiverse thing, right?

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

3566089 understood. And like I said, we're from different homelands as well.
Also, I hope you didn't mind me starting a thread.

3566092 Not at all! I'm actually surprised that lots (okay maybe not that much) of people joined the group!:rainbowkiss: I was expecting it to be a sad and lonely place.:pinkiecrazy: Soon enough, the world will accept OC's from anyone! :pinkiehappy::derpytongue2::pinkiehappy::derpytongue2::pinkiehappy::derpytongue2::pinkiehappy::derpyderp2:

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

3566098 I have a good feeling mine's going to get bashed.

annoying Alicorn haters

HI AGAIN!

give me one second. WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL AT TIMES LIKE THESE!

Sorry. Just here to remind you about that thing at 10:30.

I forgot. But can you please not do that all the time. I swear, you and Braeburn have something against me these days.

Then get that sequel wrote.

Do you ever have any Pinkie trouble?

3566106 Alicorn Haters... they almost got to me when I first made my OC, eventually, I just turned him into a plain bat-pony. Luckily for me... bat ponies are awesome! For your OC, don't worry about it. People should respect other people's OC's.

So for now-
hey...
Huh?
Hey...!
Oh no...
Hey, I was jst wondering if you had more cookies.
But I already left you one box!
One box isn't enough for the six of us... nine if you include the hree other princesses.
Wait, what!
Hi
Greetings
Howdy
Hey
Hi
Nice to meet you
Hello
Charmed
Fine... it's on the top shelf.
Thanks

Pinkie problems? Hmm... nope I kinda like having them here.

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

3566125 good luck. She's stolen a cake of mine and someone else's cookies. I had to blast her back to Equestria with a 12lb cannon. I'm sending Braeburn over there to make sure she doesn't get hyped up. You don't want that to happen. You won't have a house left.

Like what happened to the Imperial Palace.

Don't remind me.

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

3566138 hey, that palace cost 100,000,000,000,000 bits to rebuild.

3566143 Oh ok... sorry. But still a 100,000,000,000,000 bits could have bought you about 100,000,000,000 cans of beans, just saying. A bean can fort anyone?

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

3566154 wait, don't touch that!
*explosion*
I am going to kill that pink menace.
Dear, calm down
No use mom. You know what his temper is like. You might want to tell Pinkie to run.

Name: Silver Quill
Race: Alicorn from transformation by Discord. Originally Unicorn.
Age: No exact calculations, but let's say she was born when Celestia and Luna were still foals.
Home: Manehattan
Cutie Mark: A carved marble flower
Picture:
Family: None left, they all died.
Short Bio: She turned into an Alicorn when she fell off a tree and hit her head, thus her super special somepony. transformed her.

3566157 *sound of a dimension traveling machine*
Pinkie, are you sure this is where your clone called you from?
Yup
Ok then... let's fine out who was causing her annoyance.
*sound of another explosion*
Uhm... I think Pinkie's clone is the annoyance
Hey!
Well I guess our work here is done then...
NO! WAIT! (This is you)
*sound of the machine again*
...TAKE ME WITH YOU!

3566160 Your OC kinda looks like Discord... who's the pony?

3566170 :rainbowlaugh: Yeah, She does look a bit like Discord. I think it's the mane......

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

3566171 you're welcome

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

3566167 more like Yuri.

3566173 What's so funny?
I don't know:rainbowhuh:
I'm not sure either... let's just laugh too.:pinkiehappy:
Ok
Sure
*Laughing*

TheTrueDragoon
Group Admin

Everyone here is making stories for their OCs and I'm just sitting here making OCs for my stories.

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

3566410 :rainbowlaugh: Oh the irony. :rainbowlaugh:

TheTrueDragoon
Group Admin

3566411 Well, I prefer to tell a story and use an OC to do it. I don't actually have an OC that's me or that one special OC like others here.

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

3566414 Crim's not really that special. He just prefers to be a normal pony and get away from the stress of being a leader.

Also, I'm getting closer to having chapter one finished. Still the same dialogue, but adding more details. Trying to balance it out.

TheTrueDragoon
Group Admin

3566417 I mean special in that you have a bigger attachment to that character than others. It is that one character you made and you are proud of them. I have created about eight OCs for my stories and each one is just a character to me. I don't really have one that I can say is "my OC." I think only one OC comes close to having been that but the story with him failed.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 181