Comment Club 67 members · 145 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Comment Club
Group Admin

Guide

Simply read as many of the Entries listed below as you wish, and leave a comment on them! The deadline is 2022 Jan 20 7PM EST.

• If there are multiple fics in an Entry, you should either comment on each or make sure your comment addresses all of them.
  • Make sure that your comment is at least 160 words long. If there are multiple chapters or fics, this is the total count across all of them.

You do not have to comment on all Entries! Once you have commented on at least one, you will be eligible to vote for Cadance Slate V. You will also be eligible to nominate an Entry for Cadance Slate V, as long as it is:

• Complete, or if it is your own, Incomplete
  • Between 14.5kw-50kw in length
  • Published or last updated before 2021 Dec 30 7PM EST
  • Meets the Nomination Rules

To nominate, you may PM me, or use the Google Form.

If you have already commented on an Entry before this Comment Period, and it meets the requirements for a Comment above, it counts for nomination and voting eligibility, but you have to claim it! To claim your old comment, you may PM me, or use the Google Form.

Entries

Entry 1: For Whom the Twilight Falls

Nominator: iAmSiNnEr
Author: iAmSiNnEr

EFor Whom the Twilight Falls
Luna is the personal student of Princess Sunset, alongside her sister, Celestia. When there are reports of sources of knowledge being forcibly taken or stolen, Luna fears an old mare's tale may be true...
iAmSiNnEr · 49k words  ·  313  15 · 4.1k views

Chapters: Prologue - On the Edge of Twilight - Chapter 4 - He Who Enjoys

Entry 2: A Constant State of Atrophy

Nominator: mushroompone
Author: mushroompone

TA Constant State of Atrophy
Flash Sentry and Octavia have a lot in common. One of those things is failed relationships. Another is the hotel hallway they're currently trapped in.
mushroompone · 47k words  ·  33  1 · 414 views

Chapters: The Lobby - Room 466 - Part I

Special Entry 1: Catch Us If You Can

Author: Miller Minus

TCatch Us If You Can
King Sombra and Troubleshoes Clyde travel across Equestria to find Sombra’s missing horn. Twilight Sparkle follows their trail.
Miller Minus · 18k words  ·  112  10 · 1.7k views
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1