8. The Lego Batman Movie

7. Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker

6. Batman: The Dark Knight Returns

5. The Dark Knight Rises

4. Batman: Under the Red Hood

3. Batman Begins

2. The Dark Knight

1. Batman: Mask of the Phantasm

You didn't have the original with Adam West and Burt Ward?! *personal issues comes out as bizarre rage* You stinky-butt poo-poo face! How dare you not like something exactly as me!

All jokes aside, most of those movies on your list I enjoyed. I didn't like The Dark Knight Rises and would have swapped it with The Killing Joke, but I know folks who didn't like The Killing Joke.

Yoshifan30
Group Contributor

I'm batman

Arthor2017
Group Admin

By coincidece it is also my favourite Batman list movies.

Is it safe to assume you're Team Batman for the new Injustice Movie?

I was wondering where "Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders" was...

--Sweetie Belle

7564042 Really, #1 and #2 could easily be tied for the best Batman movie ever.

The TMNT crossover was decent IMO, nowhere near the best, but it was still decent. I mean, Batman forced the Turtles to retreat, and it was 4-on-1, they didn't even land a single blow against Bruce, and he's not even trying his hardest to defeat them

Arthor2017
Group Admin

I remember that scene. Pretty dissapointing, if you ask me; I know for sources the Turles could beat Batman with real teamwork.

True, and Batman lost his first fight with Shredder, and during the second fight, Shredder's fighting style made it impossible for Bruce to use any of his gadgets, so it was an armed martial artist vs an unarmed martial artist, Batman rarely uses close range weapons. But when Batman said "Cowabunga" it caught Shredder off guard long enough for Mikey to attack. I found it a bit weird at the end where Shredder became Joker. I mean yeah, they were in the chemical plant that was producing the Joker Toxin, but I just found it weird to see Shredder with Joker's facial features.

Arthor2017
Group Admin

Yeah, it was creepy watching the Shredder turning into Joker. As if it wasn't enough a Bat-beating.

By the way, it wasn't Michael Angelo who attacks Shredde when Bats says the magical word. It was Raphael.

Huh, could have sworn I saw an orange headband. But ok

Arthor2017
Group Admin

No problem. I must admit it was a decent teamwork, still the movie could have gone better.

5: Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker
4: Batman: The Movie (with Adam West)
3: Batman Returns
2: Batman (Tim Burton)
1: Batman Forever

Those are the only ones I liked enough to make that list. I didn't much care for the Dark Knight trilogy (just not my style) or Batman vs. Superman. All the animated ones besides RotJ, I haven't seen, and Batman & Robin, no argument, has no place on any of my lists of favorites.

While I've never been a big batman fan, I definitely have a soft spot for Batman Returns. There was something about it's style that always struck me in just the right way, and the villains were a joy to see on screen

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16