In General 585 members · 3,886 stories
Comments ( 28 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 28

What could possibly go wrong?

AHHHHH!

Didn't they learn from the fiasco that was Avatar Shyamalan?!

This is the same Netflix that keeps Cuties on its site, what are you expecting?

Fair point.

But this is the definition of insanity.

They did learn something, something others in Hollywood should learn. Don't hire Shyamalan.

Which is one of the reasons why I'm no longer a Netflix subscriber and never re-subscribe to them for a long while. Especially after the debacle with Cuties and Masters of the Universe: Revelation. It's not worth it. Whatever cartoon or anime shows they got on there. I can find it over on WatchCartoonOnline.com. As for the live action shows that is kind of a mixed bag for me. Sure there are a few gems, but Netflix has this nasty habit of canceling them too soon. :ajbemused::applejackunsure::pinkiesad2:

Wha-Wha-What?! You're kidding right? Right?! *reads article* Oh, shit, you're not...... Seriously, after M. Night Shyamalan sad and abominable attempt to make a live action adaptation of Avatar: The Last Airbender.

Please forgive me, if I am taking this with a huge grain of salt and skepticism with a dab of cynicism to boot.

Because... God. Damn. That movie was awful... and I still have buyer's remorse from actually seeing it in theaters.

Well....at least they're not white washing the characters this time around. And hopefully they've learned from M. Night Shyamalan's utter failure.......................Right?

And for some reason, calling the main character "Nng!?"

The worst part is I want Netflix because of Cuphead.

Arthor2017
Group Admin

Err... I think I have an idea about how it will end. And is not sugarcoat.

You are better off watching it on WatchCartoonsOnline.com.

Wait, they're actually making a cartoon series for that indy game? Not too surprising I guess. :rainbowhuh::pinkiegasp:

Yeah, that's for damn sure. Netflix ain't getting my money!:flutterrage:

Yeah, yeah. Now I remember. Well, good for them really. I mean they rightly earned it. Plus the old yet classic rubber hose animation art style hasn't been seen or in used since 20s, 30s, and 40s. So it only makes this cartoon stand out from the rest.:pinkiehappy:

Especially considering Netflix's track record.

I won't be watching. I'm so sick of hollywood acting as if cartoons and anime need a live action upgrade. It's not an upgrade. I like animation. It's a big no from me.

*sigh* There will be youtubers I'm sure to rip it a new one. XD I'll probably end up watching those out of boredom at some point.

Well this can't be worst than the Last Air Bender movie.

How much you want to bet? Especially considering its Netflix, that's making this live action Avatar: The Last Airbender series.:applejackunsure:

ROFLMFAO! OOH! Ain't that the truth! Bwa-ha-ha-ha!:rainbowlaugh::yay:

Yoshifan30
Group Contributor
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 28