Friendship Is Awesomes 295 members · 14,020 stories
Comments ( 20 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 20

I just got back from the hospital, my aunt is on her death bed and most likely wouldn't last the week. My family and I knew it was coming, not that it makes it any easier. :fluttercry:

King, when you read this, would you mind holding off on releasing the next chapter for Star of the Sea? I have my doubts I'm going to be able to work on it as I recover from this.

I'm sorry. I hope you recover soon.

I'm so sorry to hear that

I’m sorry this happened I know the feeling when both my grandparents where in the hospital my grandfather made it but my grandmother was not so lucky. I hope everything turns out okay

I’m sorry for what you’re going through. It’s never easy.

My prayers go to you and your family, I hope you stay safe out there bro.

So sorry to hear that. I know it's not easy. It will get better with time but can be really difficult when that moment arrives.

JNKing
Group Admin

King, when you read this, would you mind holding off on releasing the next chapter for Star of the Sea?

Of course. Take as much time as you need.

I'm really sorry you have to go through this. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your aunt.

Ragnarok17
Group Admin

Sorry to hear that. :(

My prayers go to you and your family.

I'm so sorry that happened to you man :( Always take care and be strong. We are here for you my friend.

Third person challenge!

She mentally gasped on reading the post. She really felt very bad that this kind of thing happens, and can sympathise. She upholds Silver and his family in her prayers, and said, “The whole community is here for you, Silver. Be strong. If there’s one thing I know about this little world in my smartphone, it’s that everyone supports each other.”

In a nutshell, be strong, and know that we’re all here for you, and remember you in our prayers.

Thanks everyone, I can't express how much I appreciate the support. :pinkiesad2:

My aunt had passed now, and is at peace. I'm doing okay but it will be some time to process.

I'm most likely not going to be online for at least the rest of the week while I recover from this, and my family goes through plans and whatnot, I'll post another form when I'm back.

Again, thank you so much everyone, for at the support.

Yoshifan30
Group Admin

Oh I'm very sorry for your lost I hope you be okay and take your time to process this

I hope you recover soon, but take as much time as you need.

Im sorry for your loss i was the same when my grandmother passed, i hope the best for you and your family my friend

Oh.. :ajsleepy: I am so sorry for your loss Silver. I felt the same when my paternal grandfather passed, a year before the pandemic. I hope the best for you and your family, dear friend. Losing a loved one is never easy..

I'm doing better, though I'm not sure how long it will take to full accept the fact that she now gone.
Thanks.
Thank you.
It never is, and thanks.

Yoshifan30
Group Admin

Yeah I know how you feel man it's the same thing about my brother-in-law and the pain is still there

Losing a family member you love is never an easy thing, no matter how many times it happens. Sorry to here about your brother-in-law.

Yoshifan30
Group Admin

Yeah thanks

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 20