Male Alicorns & Pegacorns 160 members · 164 stories
Comments ( 21 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 21
NicLove
Group Admin

Please put your Stallion, which has both a Horn and a pair of Wings, here.

and Images if you have some.

NicLove
Group Admin

Farmer: 50% Pegasus, 50% Unicorn: PegaCorn/Flying-Unicorn/Magical-Pegasus; he is, like you can tell, a farmer, even though he has a horn and wings, he prefers living life like a Earth-pony, he uses its wings only to get a cloud for rain, and it’s horn to know what’s wrong with the plants.
He wears a staw-hat and overalls
Cutie-Mark: vines raping around his plow, with little flowers blooming in said vines.

He was born in the land of MoonRacer, to a his father, a MagicTeacher at the school, and his mother, a now retired Wonderbolt.

NicLove
Group Admin

His father was an earth pony that had a pegasus father & little brother, which he grow up being jealous of
while his mother was also a earth-pony, but her mom was a unicorn, and so did her older sister.

They had got together, and was shacked when there RecessiveGenes manifested in there Son, giving him what they grow up jealous of.

Light Heart101
Group Admin

Light Heart

Light Heart became an alicorn when he least expected it. It happened at one of his lowest moments when he was alone and trying to understand why he was made so foolish, only to be ascended for seemingly no reason. He's only a teddybear alicorn, but he wants to try and understand why he was given this gift and what to do with it.

Teraunce was born as a half-dragon and is the son of a dragon king/clan head. He was raised to outright reject and suppress his draconic instincts and urges. During his first adventure he suffered an accident that sent him far far away from all he knew as he effectively became a cursed Planeswalker, doomed to wander the Planes never knowing when said curse would force him to Planeswalk. During his many adventures he learned to control said curse and also had his very much long rejected instincts attempt to and briefly succeed at taking him over when he was at his weakest, becoming his own personal Nightmare. Later on as he was about to set on an exploratory expedition his curse activated and sent him to Equestria with his entrance leaving him transformed ala the EQG mirror and unable to access all his previously learned non-innate magic. Because his own personal Nightmare was beaten it left him able to Ascend but the damage from said beating leaves him unable to sustain said Ascended state for very long.

NicLove
Group Admin

Night Nap (S)

Night Nap Pegasus

a single (pegasus) father that, adopted amy kids, including, but not limited to, Drgon and Griffin(s)

became an Alicorn after tocking his kids in bed, the fist night that he was legally there legal guardian

Camp Fire (dragon) (S)

Camp Fire Dragon

a Dragon that was born smallest, never molded (what Spike went throw when he got his Wings) and couldn't make fire. Protecked a small town, almost govring his life for it snd then ...

became an Alicorn after being accepted into the village

p.s. maybe we should chsnge the town to Sheep or ...

Tinker Tock (S?)

Tinker Tock Earth-pony

a Stallion that was born an Earth-pony, Fix, Trade, and give old things he finds to ponies, and none-ponies that relly needs it

he is like the Red PaperClip, but this time he gived the house to somepony esle, and that's hoe he got his wings and horn

became an Alicorn after getting an other pony a House and Job

Red Cordon (S)

Red Cordon (Pegasus?)

a old restaurant owner that now feeds other's at a "soup kitchen"

became an Alicorn after watching the frist family that he feed, being able to feed them self

Harvest Land (S)

Harvest Land (Unicorn?)

a Farmer that gives away his vegetables to family that can’t put food on the table.

became an Alicorn after non pony in his town want to bed hungry for the first night.

He was born in canterlot to a Batpony mother and a unicorn father his parents were worried he would be taken and killed if the nobles found him so his mother took him to the woods to be with her animal friends She had decided to give him to a subspecies of timberwolfs that feed through photosynthesis he has no royal blood his name Is aquamarine his cutie mark is the Aquarius symbol and his talent is communication with aquatic creatures

NicLove
Group Admin

So he is a PegaCorn !?

yes I put alicorn because I did not know a term for one

NicLove
Group Admin

while more like Bat-Unicorn, but why

Unfortunately, I don't have an image of him that I can share yet, but Chocolate Velvet is a 'manufactured' alicorn stallion. The product of a joint project between the Sisters and Queen Chrysalis for reasons relating to the alternate universe where he belongs. He carries a special soul Celestia plucked from another world and he is supposed to help the sisters deal with medical research in various fronts due to his past life and also matters that relate to that AU.

Dark brown coat and mane with brown eyes, constantly seem wearing a decorative amber and golden blanket over his back and bronze royal regalia, including a fishnet on his mane and a headdress. Has a heart-shapped box of bonbons for cutie mark and prefers to keep his fetlocks unshorn (makes him feel fabulous!)

He's a goofball with pretentions of being a royal knight that makes himself useful in about as many ways as he tests Celestia's patience, other than not being very useful as far as magic is concerned, but is quickly learning spells of practical use and also combat-oriented spells.

Yes. Wait. Did I post him on the wrong thread?

NicLove
Group Admin

no I wanted to know if you would also go to the NON-royal Alicorn Group

p.s. Can you make him ?

p.s. Can you make him ?

What do you mean?

NicLove
Group Admin

Oh, damn. Sorry. I'm slow after work.
I've commissioned an artist to make a nice drawing of him. I'll add it to the comment when it's done!

Several...

Margrave Bold Freefall
Codename: Templar Raiju

History: Most of what is known about Bolds' early life has been left unknown and ambiguous, secreted away by The Cloudsdale Resource Allocation Guild (C.R.A.G.) and later by the Cloudsdale Weather Corporation (CWC) due to the circumstances of his birth. According to bloodline records, Bold Freefall is the son of ████ ███████, with ████ ███████ as the father; furthermore due to his mother being ████ ███████; this makes Bold Freefall a direct descendant of the legendary Commander Hurricane much like with his two-years older siblings Sentinel Kakapo and █████████. Because Bolds' father being an Earth Pony, Bold was forcibly taken by the C.R.A.G. at birth to be assigned to one of the 17 various Flight Schools with numerous other Pegasus Fillies and Colts, his Flight School being Skyfall Academy where they would train to hone their skills and abilities for Flight and Weather Manipulation for the sake of The Flock.

Unlike with other Students, Bold Freefall had a much stronger sense of willpower about him, strong enough to mostly break through the chemical conditioning that's been a staple of The Flock within Cloudsdale in a bid to make Pegasi as a whole more passive and manageable in order to suit the ends orchestrated by The Sethekk. At some point during his schooling, Bold Freefall managed to develop Celerity Aura without realizing it. With this particular Aura, it would allow for Bold to passively enhance the reaction time and mental acuity of not only his own faculties, but those of his fellow classmates he would perceive as his friends and allies so long as they remained within a maximum diameter from himself. This resulted in higher attentiveness and rates of learning during classes that he shared. And due to the nature of Auras growing in scope and size as more time passes while in-use; the traditional maximum distance of a standard 10 Meters had expanded to around 57 Meters by the time our Highlord had discovered him. At the time of this document, Bold Freefall had learned of his Celerity Aura and due to the training regimen that The Highlord has put him through to better hone his abilities; Bolds' Celerity Aura now stands steadily at a radius of 65 Meters with expected growth to 80 Meters when he reaches adulthood.

During his tenure at Skyfall Academy, Bold Freefall learned how to do complex strategy by organizing IRL Roleplay Sessions of the popular Equestrian boardgame Ogres & Oubliettes; and due to the strict "No Teamwork" Policies that The Sethekk enforced on the populace of Cloudsdale through The Flock, Bold Freefall had to contain his Sessions to the evening hours; eventually these Sessions grew in size and scope to become fully-fledged War Games incorporating several other Flight Schools with Bold orchestrating the various "Fronts" with other commanders that would foster careful growth of their abilities as they forged primordial command structures, with Bold taking on the alias of "Tempest Raiju" as a pseudonym. Official reports from Skyfall Academy and other such Flight Schools that had participants in these illegal War Games weren't able to narrow down the groups members and makeup due to a massive disinformation campaign organized and launched by Bolds' fillyfriend Clarion Raindancer.

Ignimbrite
Group Admin

Just realized my pegacorn character in the other forum would probably fit here too, as he is a male one.

Obsidian Crystal

Obsidian is a the child of the unicorn stallion Quartz Stone and the pegasus mare Gneiss Crystal. His younger sister, Feldspar Stone, is a regular pegasus.

He is a tetragametic chimera of a unicorn and a pegasus. The most noticeable manner in which this manifests itself is the fact that he has wings and a horn, although it also manifests in his eye color. He has one blue eye and one green one.

Because he is two types of pony put together, his magic is split between the two types, which means he can become drained quite easily if he overuses magic from either of them.

Rather unusually, he can channel pegasus magic through his horn, boosting the strength of other pegasi or allowing other ponies to use pegasus abilities such as cloudwalking. This does, however require that he constantly maintain the magic field around them, which contributes significantly towards his risk of magic drain.

He enjoys making up games, looking at the stars, and hanging out with his sister.

He thoroughly hates being mistaken for an alicorn.

NicLove
Group Admin

7316296 7868013

Maybe you 2 should write a stroy togather with your 2 O.C.s

both not that good at magic
both not likeing to also have some unprumped wings, and tried to hide them
both play games
both have a unicorn dad, and a pegasus mom
both family moved to PonyVille
both family have an = numbers of colt to fillies with all colt born before at the start and fillies at the end

https://www.fimfiction.net/group/215645/the-teddybear-alicorn-storyverse/folders

TA Pegasus Horn
Hello. My name's Obsidian, and before you ask, no. I'm not an alicorn.
Ignimbrite · 21k words  ·  41  0 · 613 views
EHeavier than Air
A flightless pegasus recruits the local half-pegasus to help her take to the air.
Ignimbrite · 1.3k words · 229 views
ELight Hearts origin
Light Heart deals with his shortcomings, and a new pair of wings.
Light Heart101 · 6.2k words  ·  14  3 · 643 views
EThe misadventures of Light Heart
And you thought becoming an alicorn was the craziest thing that ever happened to me? I have found myself in many crazy situations after that. From trying to fly, to prank wars, I've even had the few fights. This is my new definition to "normal".
Light Heart101 · 21k words  ·  8  2 · 522 views

p,s, should I add Farmer to your guys story ?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 21