Positive Ponies 3,479 members · 1,462 stories
Comments ( 428 )
  • Viewing 201 - 250 of 428

Province of Quebec, Canada....

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Hmm... I've heard stories of folks being killed at a gas station before, even long before this calamity with the virus. The worst cases are especially at night, especially when it seems you're the only one pumping gas (Which I admit does make me nervous). And you'd just hope that if there are any security cameras watching the sequence, eventually the shooters or if they prefer using 'knives' would eventually get caught. But if every 'See No Evil' episode on 'ID' has taught me anything, it's a speedy way to track criminal activity but it's a lengthy process (Especially if the footage itself is not always reliable).

I have a question:

Say a friendship dissolved a long time ago, and those friends suddenly became enemies. But then, one person decides to change himself and improve over what he did to become a better person after realizing the mistakes he made, and even tried to reconnect with the other guy but that other person hardly wants to do anything with him.

What would you say the best course of action would be? Is forgiveness from the other guy ever going to be possible?

I struggle a lot with ADHD & OCD.

Do you have any recommendations for how I can handle my struggles and overcome them?

I don’t know why, but in spite of being a very lighthearted person, much of my thoughts and feelings seem to draw towards negative sort of stuff. For instance, I deeply enjoy comedy, yet much of the story ideas running through my head seem to involve tragedy and darkness.

Any thoughts on why this has been happening?

23 KM To Nerdiness
Group Admin

Okay, okay, don't need to keep making so many comments one by one like that! :twilightoops:

Maybe someone can help, just relax 'kay?

Alright. Sorry if I’m throwing too many things at once, it’s just...I’ve got a lot on my mind.

Comment posted by Dramamaster829 deleted Oct 1st, 2020
Comment posted by 23 KM To Nerdiness deleted Oct 1st, 2020

1.I live in Chattanooga, TN
2.yes! somebody who likes to watch see no evil!

23 KM To Nerdiness
Group Admin

Idk, man. I'm not good with words. Sorry...

What about Drama? Has he been able to look into my comments?

Comment posted by A Man Undercover deleted Oct 4th, 2020

Even if God exist, we may have a certain degree of free will and agency - It's all debatable.

But this is not the forum to debate of such matters, monsieur.

Comment posted by A Man Undercover deleted Oct 6th, 2020

This is a subject that bring rather.... passionate discussion at times. On both/every sides.

I messed up. After switching my other laptop off (by accident) during an update, every time I try to start up that particular laptop, it keeps saying "attempting to recover installation" followed by "undoing changes made to your computer".

Since that's my work laptop, I really need help with this. Been keeping my fingers on the Shift and F8 keys for about five minutes now, hoping it would go into safe mode.

EDIT: Never mind. It's working now. Thank you, God! :pinkiehappy:

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Don't you just hate when that happens? That could've been a disaster.

Comment posted by doggogo1 deleted Oct 30th, 2020
23 KM To Nerdiness
Group Admin

Idk man, I just don't know...

Thanks for answering anyway man.

What do you do when the negativity of the internet gets too much for you to handle?

Also are there any positive youtubers that you recommend?

23 KM To Nerdiness
Group Admin

CinemaWins.

Can't get much more positive than that channel. 😇

I like the channel.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Sure there are. You just have to know who to look for.

Repetitive nightmares and ptsd. Tired of it... *sad sigh*

They took down my thread again? This was bouncing off ideas on why Marceline (adventure time) hasn't had a displaced story yet. No broken rules. They took it down after five minutes of it being up.:rainbowhuh:

23 KM To Nerdiness
Group Admin

Idk, man.

I wouldn't discuss anything story related though.

Alright it doesn't go against rules though because it was a story idea not a story.

23 KM To Nerdiness
Group Admin

I know, but still. People would take advantage of people discussing story ideas in a thread and always try to sneak in some promotion and all that, oi...

Alright I guess won't do it again. Can I still throw oc ideas?

23 KM To Nerdiness
Group Admin

The rules do say "no OC stuff", so...

There is groups who help writters by example if you struggle for OC ideas and how to make them working around... One is called Struggling authors.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

What doesn't work for this group, regardless if the reasons being make any sense or not, sometimes it's better to just take your business in another group where some topics are more... appropriate in a sense.

Oh no I meant giving ideas. I haven't made my first story yet.

Erf... No surprise, the code red is lenghtened by four weeks with updates... we where expecting that, I just frikking hope that if there is no Halloween much this year, that we will have a Christmas and a New Year....

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Oh, we'll still have Halloween. Just because we can't do any trick-or-treating or attending those big parties at the night clubs, doesn't mean that the spirit of Halloween is not available for the year. There are other means to celebrate Halloween. Be it merely watching a horror movie marathon or being able to enjoy some candy even if you can't give them away to your friends or neighbors (Or those folk you may not know, but they show up just so you can give away candy anyway).

Hello 👋
I thought that I might as well try this out and see what happens. So lately I haven’t had any motivation or inspiration to write or discuss stories and I feel like I have started to grow distant from both the fandom and my other interests. A lot of things that I previously enjoyed are simply not fun anymore and I don’t know why. It’s really frustrating and I’m not sure what to do about it.

I think today has been pretty good for me, I hope you all have a nice day too.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Some days may not be the most eventful periods in our lives, but it's often the little things that make it worth while. None of which has to serve any form of significance or importance, but what does matter is that those elements are what makes even the most normal of days special. Because it is those very moments that we end up remembering more than even the most historic periods of our lifetime.

That was very uplifting. Thanks 😊

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

No problem... just doing what I can to provide some spirit for the group. Even under the most difficult of circumstances and such.

(sighs) I'm a little new here, and y'all seem like nice people who care, and I thought I might try to be a little open in this thread...
How do I phrase this.... Life has been... A little unsatisfactory for me lately, I dunno, I mean, I know that there are plenty of people who've had it worse than me, but I feel like the little things over time have been adding up and I just can't take it anymore. Small things like a friend leaving, a grandparent passing away, amongst other personal problems have left their toll.
What's worse, I'm now bedridden and have difficulty walking and sitting down, and so it seems that I have little to look forward to each day.
I don't mean to sound pessimistic, I still have plenty to be happy about, but sometimes, I feel like the little things are slowly taking the place of the good things in life.

It is okay to feel bad, we all pass by bad moments... At times worse than others... I have lost my last remaining grandparent by example in 2013, still having moments that I miss having her around for an hug and a talk... She was a nice old lady...

I remember having been hospitalised by 2000, 2001 for a pneumothorax, longest ten days of my life maybe... And also I am a psychiatry case, severe OCD with general anxiety issues... or the reverse, still not that clear... I am quite medicated for that...

I can say that at least, talking it out can help some if else... Things wont improve magically, but there may be a better moment to come later...

I am so so sorry to hear that... I can't say I know exactly how you feel, but I do know it feels downright horrible.
Things will get better, one day at a time, it doesn't have to be instantanous, just a little improvement everyday is enough to say that today was better than yesterday. :heart:

You said it very well, and it is true... :twilightsmile:☕

23 KM To Nerdiness
Group Admin

Hang in there, friend. I'm sure things will get better.

Always remember we're all here for you, for each other.
:heart:

Feeling really down again, not sure why. Maybe it's the virus situation, maybe it's thinking that FiM doesn't get the official recognition it deserves and might be forgotten and/or unwatchable one day if Hasbro doesn't get their act together, I don't know, but I'm at the point where I don't feel like watching MLP or doing much of anything else. (For a brief moment I felt I didn't fit in here and left, until I was informed that this is also a place to go to try to feel more positive and I'm hoping it can do this for me, or at least as close to it as I can get)

• Viewing 201 - 250 of 428