The Insane Creators Guild 639 members · 2,221 stories
Comments ( 112 )
  • Viewing 101 - 150 of 112
Admiral Producer
Group Contributor

Hello, everypony! It’s me again and happy April Fools Day! So…I got this story that’s been in the works for literally months that I would really appreciate you all checking out. It’s comically titled ‘The Malevolent Multiversal Misadventures of Mare.’ But if you thought this is just any ordinary April Fools story, then you would be dead wrong. It’s a celebration of my 9+ years as a writer, both before I joined this site and after, and involves an intentionally OP character hopping between my stories and learning a thing or two about herself along the way. I’ve resurrected some long dead fics specifically for this story, and some you might not even thought I even wrote, considering I never published them. The story’s got plenty of heart and a big barrel of laughs along the way. It’s written to be a subversive take on the genre, and my once a year opportunity to really go nuts with the concept. What else can be said? I hope you enjoy and be sure to give plenty of feedback as I really do value reader engagement.

TThe Malevolent Multiversal Misadventures of Mare (April Fools 2024 Special)
Once upon a time, there was a random pony in Ponyville. When a villain shows up, this overpowered Mary Sue of a character must venture bëÿönd Extria im order to find thr Generic MacGuffin. Only then will she have a chef of defeating this boring villa
Admiral Producer · 32k words  ·  17  2 · 138 views
LyraAlluse
Group Admin

7953492 You are very welcome.

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

7953493 I added it to my bookshelf. 😊

I would like you to read this story, please.

TA Talk With A Bully
After the CMC come home with black eyes, Applejack, Rainbow Dash and Rarity take it upon themselves to find out what happened.
Artist · 3.5k words  ·  22  20 · 514 views
LyraAlluse
Group Admin

7954379 I joined. 😊

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

7955161 Cool thank you for sharing. I added it to my bookshelf. :)

AWESOME.

Thank you so much!!!!!

Admiral Producer
Group Contributor

Tell Your Tale Season 2 has delivered yet another banger, but this one might be on a whole other level. Dare I say it, it’s an “unexpected masterpiece,” and managed to completely redeem this show’s portrayal of Izzy Moonbow for me. I honestly can’t believe it. Normally, I’d just make video essays about how awesome MYM was, but with how good this season is, and how much it’s managed to hook me, I figured I’d rave about what is now my favorite G5 special: “The Blockywockys.” Yes, this was posted to YouTube about two days ago, but hey…better late than never. I loved this episode so much that I decided that my normal reviews would not do this justice. So a full on video essay it is, then. Please enjoy!

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

7955405 You are very welcome. 😊

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

7956068 That's awesome. Thank you for sharing.

A Man Undercover
Group Contributor

To find out what I think of the fourth episode in My Little Pony: Make Your Mark’s 2nd chapter in greater detail, click on the link above the picture:

• Viewing 101 - 150 of 112