Fixing the Finale 169 members · 184 stories
Comments ( 61 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 61

WHAT?!

Where? When? How?!

YESSS!!!

As I said in the other group, don't get too hyped. They can still somehow mess this up like how they did with the last season.

You know what would make this better? Discord coming up to the trio and apologize to them.

I think you expect too much from him, sadly.

I dont see that happening he is a trash.

YEEEEEESSSS!!! THE QUEEN IS BACK!!!

I had high hopes for Season 10 to address the damages that Discord's plan had done such as the trio, the Royal Sisters, etc.
Deeply disappointing it did not do that at all.(in fact they seem to be undoing one of the good things the finale did, regarding Spike)
The fact we got just this bit where Chrysalis would break out and be free(meaning one of the main damages from the finale will soon be undone actually) is a freaking miracle.

I believe this was made to depict an intentional lead up to the My Little Pony and Transformers crossover comics, in that they depicted Chrysalis having somehow come back.

🙄Oh, brother.

If thats what you want to believe is your choice.

It was confirmed a long time ago that issue 102 would be the last of the FiM comic line up, so I believe that's the answer.

Well, the situation has changed because a move like that doesn't really live up to what you say any more.
"The end... for now" so that's the answer.

IDW and Hasbro also said that they were going to be moving on to a different MLP comic series. Who says that "The end...for now" means that the FiM lineup would keep going rather than the story continuing in another series?

"The end...for now" that was obviously checked by the publishers means the story ain't over yet. Otherwise, we wouldn't be seeing this right now ;).
If they allowed that, Then a continuation is due.

Look, it doesn't change anything.

The FiM comic line is over. They made it clear they're going to be moving on to other projects involving MLP, even if the picture says otherwise. Heck, only Chrysalis was the one shown to be escaping, so how would it not be made as a lead up to the My Little Pony-Transformers crossover comics?

Look, it doesn't change anything.

Subjective.

The FiM comic line is over. They made it clear they're going to be moving on to other projects involving MLP, even if the picture says the story isn't over. Heck, only Chrysalis was the one shown to be escaping, so how would it not be made as a lead up to the My Little Pony-Transformers crossover comics?

If they had made that clear then we wouldn't be seeing this. It also says "she is early" Which indicates the others are I due time to be free. And officially season 10 follows the events of season 9. So that answers your question.

No, it doesn’t.

If anything, this is another reason why I don’t consider the “Season 10” comics canon and why there’s no reason to classify them as such. The only reason you think so is because you’re taking this picture on paper too seriously.

Every issue has that little mark that says "Season 10" and as officially stated season 10 is a continuation of s9. The events match up and the lead up is pretty good for the G5 events. Those are my reasons.
You can have your opinion freely it doesn't change something. Like I told In the other conversation its up to you if you want to see them as canon.
As far as i am concerned they are canon.

Every issue has that little mark that says "Season 10" and as officially stated season 10 is a continuation of s9. The events match up and the lead up is pretty good for the G5 events.

The stories say otherwise, along with the references to retconned or contradictory comics. Despite being a continuation, it carries no faithfulness to the show either. The marks are meaningless.

Nah none of the events has been retconned. They are canon. If you don't want to recognize them its perfectly fine.
But as far as I see the creator says canon I see nothing wrong storywised and so I say canon too (since that's an option they gave us). Since the events are much up and the lead to G5 is good.

Only thing I can say to help you move on is sit and wait. Cause thats the only options at this point.

Say what you want, but they really aren’t canon. If they were, then so would the “Cosmos” arc, “Reflections” arc, and so many other comics that either tried to contradict the show or got retconned by it. And they’re all ones that the “Season 10” lineup’s been referencing.

Say what you want, but they really aren’t canon

Subjective opinion unfactual.

As stated before the season 10 follows explicitly the events of s9. Any issue not labeled "season 10" is obviously not canon.
And for the 100th time you can choose not to recognize them.
As far as hasbro goes and says the comics "season 10" are canon

As far as hasbro goes and says the comics "season 10" are canon

Which is why I’ve been trying to tell you that what Hasbro says doesn’t mean a thing. Especially considering they’ve constantly contradicted themselves.

YES!!!!! PLEASE!!! MAKE THEM COME BACK!!! THEY NEED THEIR HAPPY ENDING TOO!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!
IM SO HAPPY BUT SCARED AT WHAT THEY'RE GOING TO DO
PLEASE ALL THREE OF THEM, NOT JUST CHRYSALIS
I NEED THEM TO COME BACK AND BE FRIENDS WITH EACH OTHER

Yo the events match up.
And what you say is a hypothesis at best.
Let put it in a more easy way for you to understand.
If hasbro says otherwise then that's that. Until then it is the creators right to decide. And since the story has been through faithfully (referring to season 10 comics not IDW FIM issues) Its canon.
Now the conspiracy theories is another thing. But until then.... just stop and move on.
a lot of funs took a big liking and accepted them as canon. move one bro you ain't achieving anything here than just being annoying. (you commented here by your choice)

I am fairly certain all three would come back. Fret not.

And you aren’t exactly winning the argument, you know. I’ve mentioned what comics the “Season 10” line referenced here and there, and all you’ve done is pass it off instead of countering it. I don’t remember you even explaining how the “Season 10” series aligned with the show either, especially considering the references.

Lmaaaooo. There was never an argument to begin with. Officially season 10 is canon and has followed the show very well.
Why should I counter fanservice references? they mean nothing a all of the are mostly croped hidden for a reason. Any straightforward event? nope.
As far I see they made a very good job and I will patiently await their next work.

And for the final time you can choose to ignore the comics. At this point you are forcing your views to me and it has become annoying. Next step is to report you.

No need for that. This reply was all I needed from you, as you finally countered the argument (even if unsuccessful).

Good day to you.

(even if unsuccessful

Subjective opinion unfactual.
Said nothing the show itself haven't tried doing so before.

Good day to you too.

Why would they set this up as a prequel then if those Transformers comics already came out?

Dont bother m8. In this case, feelings overrule logic.

Because even though the Transformers comics came out first, that doesn't mean there wouldn't be something to explain Chrysalis's sudden return in that series. It's like the "Black Widow" movie by Marvel. Despite that movie being made not long after "Endgame", it took place between "Captain America: Civil War" and "Avengers: Infinity War" within the world of the MCU itself, and it also explained what was going on with the character between the two movies and why she was on Steve Rogers's side in IW instead of Tony Stark's. Plus, there's a difference between story-chronology and year-chronology.

"Together for ever" huh? suck on my fatty Trashy chaos boi.

In all seriousness now this just might save the show and personaly restore my faith innit again.
Good move hasbro good move.

More like a bad move, if you ask me.

Too bad I dont think I care what you think. What? is something wrong?
I dont think I asked you either.

Considering the fact that this group is full of tight-reared toxics like you (and this is after I saw what you originally posted before you edited the message), I hardly see any reason to stay.
You don’t like what I say? Or what thoughts I have?

Fine. Consider me gone.

It’s not like this was the first time people bashed me in this group simply because I don’t think the same as them.

Thinking fairly and thinking stupid are two things. Forcing others what you want that have explicitly showed what they believe in.
You are supposed to be a Christian. Fuck of Hypocrite. And good riddance.

Fuck of Hypocrite.

:ajbemused:Look who’s talking.

It did trick though aint it? look at you baby crying.

It’s not like this was the first time people bash me in this group simply because I don’t think the same as them.

But hey if you cant do the time dont do the crime honey.

It did trick though aint it? look at you baby crying. OCD? Go figure little chap!

Really? Because from where I’m standing, I’m the smart one for leaving instead of resorting to name calling.

Why not go drink out of your own toilet?

Really? Because from where I’m standing, I’m the smart one for leaving instead of resorting to name calling.

XDD You have a really funny way of showing "leaving" you are still here. Hehehe!
What happened did someone stole your candy? mommy? daddy?

Dude, no need to be so toxic.

The FiM comic line is over

This is true.

But isn't the first of the new MLP comics beginning after this going to feature Twilight Sparkle from G4 and Twilight Twinkle from G1, and be a crossover between the two generations? Seems to me that while the Friendship is Magic series is over, that doesn't necessarily mean that it's the last time we'll visit the G4 continuity. It also would hardly be the first time that something previously established got to continue on in a different incarnation or continuity.

Trust me: I am a Transformers fan. I know what I'm talking about here. Like how Starscream tumbling off into space in Season 3 of the '80s The Transformers TV series didn't get a follow-up until the '90s Transformers: Beast Wars TV series.

The Friendship is Magic series is over. The story? That's still up in the air.

Oh! Or there's Venjix popping up in Power Rangers Beast Morphers, more than a decade after its last appearance in Power Rangers RPM, and despite being in a wholly new universe and continuity.

I do suppose it explains Chrysalis coming back in Friendship in Disguise. But I don't mind if there's at least one last chance for them to have a happier ending after both crossovers.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 61