FiM Will Live on FOREVER! 1,292 members · 21,206 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

If you could invite 7 ponies/creatures (from any generation) to your party. Who would you pick?

Mine would be

Fizzy (G1) She seems fun

Bon Bon (G1) (If you make enough food)

Pinkie Pie (G3) She knows how to set up a party. I thought about Rarity and Rainbow Dash. But yeah

Pinkie Pie (G4)

Trixie (G4) I’d wanna kick her butt at games

Izzy (G5) Would be fun to hang out with

Jazz (G5) That way, I get to hang out with a pony who has two of my favourite colours in her design, plus who’s name reminds me of an old inside joke

7957581 I'd invite 7 Pinkie Pie clones. It would be a party for the ages.

In no particular order,

• Pinkie Pie (#bestpony)
  • Autumn Blaze (favorite MLP character overall)
  • Minuette (My favourite among Twilight's unicorn friends.)
  • Sunny Starscout
  • The Cutie Mark Crusaders (as long as they promise to not break anything).

• Autumn Blaze (#bestnotpony)

Might wanna correct that to #bestkirin ;P

Fixed, but not the way you'd expected. :ajsmug:

For me, it would be:

1. Rainbow Dash. My favorite pony must be on one of my parties. It's an obligation.
  2. Applejack, because I'm an AppleDash shipper, and she'd have a great time as well.
  3. Fluttershy. She deserves to be invited to a party. Also, it's nice to have kind company.
  4. Pinkie Pie. It's a no-brainer.
  5. Scootaloo. Some young company needs to join the party too.
  6. Zipp Storm. We just need the coolest pony from the new generation at a party.
  7. Misty Brightdawn. She deserves some company, and a party is the right thing.

I would invite Rarity, Spike, Fluttershy, Octavia, Minuette, Autumn Blaze and Sweetie Belle

Good luck with that.

It looks like Twilight Sparkle, G3 Pinkie Pie, Sunny Starscout, Ivy, and even Megan Williams all got together to sing "That's What Friends Are For" by Dionne Warwick & Friends.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10