E.R.A 378 members · 339 stories
Comments ( 45 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 45

Remember how in the series finale, Spike was included in firing the rainbow laser against Tirek, Chrysalis and Cozy Glow?
It was a absolute miracle for him given how the show treated him poorly in regards of the Mane 6's bond(especially what Beginning Of The End did to him, which still has a dark mark on him).
But they really should have touched on this.
Like is Spike now the 7th Element? Why it took till NOW to awaken? Why leave it all vague?
What truly triggered it? Is he truly equals with the Mane 6 now?
So many questions but no answer.

Season 10 comics wasted this chance to explore that and had the nerve to pretend that bit never happened.
So much confusion

Doubt it. It’s so vague because Season 9 had trashy writing.

As for Season 10, the less that has to be revised along with Season 9, the better.

No. Even if he was, the Tree of Harmony should have created an element for him before it was destroyed by King Sombra

Then why was he in the rainbow laser at all? It makes no sense

Its like a Earth Pony casting a spell from his being but saying he has no magic.
Or someone can juggle stuff but is told he is not a juggler despite only JUGGLERS juggle things

Leaving this not straighten out is one major problem

I think it's Twilight and her friends linking their magic with others as they give their magic to Twilight.

Though nobody else but Spike got included as a new addition.
And she cleary drew on the Elements' power, not just any other magic.
So..

(I'm glad ya got kicked out of The Writer's Group. The admins were really tired of ya anyways. XD)

Honestly. You just don't get it in life, do you MixMaster226?

Hasbro is never gonna listen to campaign.

I think you’ll find I’ll get back in there in due time. Enjoy the current garbage that is Season 9 while it lasts, traitor.

So um.. the topic at hand/hoof?

Yeah right. They made your ban indefinite.

-tries to get enraged because of that word being used again, but calms down and keeps his cool- Look you loony, you're only doing this to yourself because you have nothing better in life than just saying the same stuff over and over again.

Tell me something: What else do you even do besides being a boneheaded idiot? :/

I'll answer: Eh.... I'm rather mixed on it. :P

Indefinite for now.

I do many other things besides advocate for a better ending for G4, not that I’d tell you. What else do you have to do besides downvote and attack me and my comments, scum?

I believe I already said my piece.

Says you.

Because I'm at least part of a side. A side that chooses and knows that we are tired of your idiocy.

We know for a fact that you of all people refuse to grow up and accept the facts.

You’re on the wrong side, buddy. You either see nothing wrong with what’s happened to G4 or don’t have the guts to help fight to make Hasbro fix it. That’s real idiocy right there.

I grew up and got used to what happened at the end of G4 anyways.

That's true compassion and well meaning on my part.

You however refuse to move on.

G4 is never coming back. EVER.

I know but things are starting to derail here in a bad way

Spoken like a true simp who forgot all about what Hasbro did to G4 when G5 came along. Enjoy the new shallow, aimless train wreck MLP has become all you want. I and anyone else who still loves G4 and wants to give it a better canon ending will stay loyal and fight on.

And yet you will just not win anyways. It's not gonna happen anyways.

Hasbro won't even do what you want and what they want you to do. Get it through your head and face the facts. YOU LOST.

PM me and I will discuss this situation further.

Knock yourself out. :/

Don’t listen this scumbag. He’s a petty liar. PM me if you want here the true version of whatever he might tell you.

Don't you dare push yourself.

I'm telling the truth because YOU are the one being the liar.

Just what a liar like yourself would say.

No you're the liar.

What you say is never true in the slightest.

Says the liar who is being a pinheaded moron.

What do you expect saying the trigger word/phrase?

What trigger?
I was facepalming that a fight was basically starting all because the whole campaign thing got brought up and derailing this thread.

Eldorado

Please stop doing this. I get his campaign thing is dumb and doomed to fail but you don't need to derail every thread he posts in to yell at him. Especially when all you've really done here is repeatedly call him names. It's ridiculous. You have contributed absolutely nothing of any positive value to anyone by attacking him here, and in the process you've completely ruined this thread. Mixmaster's initial comment pushing his Save G4 campaign was definitely out-of-place and irrelevant, sure, and in the future he needs to rein that in a bit. But it could have just been ignored, everybody could have just shrugged at his detachment from reality, and discussion on Spike could have continued. But you ultimately wrecked this thead—not Mixmaster—by escalating to aimless namecalling and destroying all possibility of the original topic actually getting talked about.

I'll wipe the Save G4 campaign from this site completely if he starts spamming it all over the place or harassing people with it. If either of those things start happening, file a report* and I'll take a look at it. But stop derailing threads to yell at him, or you will be the one taking some time away.

* I'm aware of the Twitter drama from 3 years ago or whenever. He was warned at the time about that, and so it's no longer remotely relevant. I need something current. Ideally something that's not that one awful YouTube video people keep linking me, where a shrieking pink abomination reads some vague non-substantive tweets that ultimately don't say anything. I'm not interested in subjecting myself to that again.

Please do two things for me in the future.

1. Stop sliding little nods to your campaign into every sentence you type. Like, it's not relevant here; the OP of this thread is about figuring out what was meant in the original show. At no point does your campaign to revise the comics factor into that in any way. You are baiting people to attack you over that junk, and while I will continue to chastise them for going to town on said bait like an all-you-can-eat buffet, it'd really help a lot of people out if you just dialed it back some.

Shill for your campaign in relevant places. In places it's not relevant, either engage with the thread's topic on its merits without sliding in your G4 thing, or ignore the thread altogether and stay silent. One or the other.

2. The next time you're shouted at like this, file a report. Don't respond. Don't call people traitors and simps. Just ignore them and file a report, and then continue to engage in discussions about the original topic of the thread.

-takes a deep breath and lets it out- Thanks for the advice.

Either way, you should know Mixmaster226 by now. Unless you're new to this site or group

I am aware.
So I can't really post anything or otherwise this mess happens again?

I've posted a good number of discussions here and none of them ended up like this. So no, if you ever want to post again, go ahead. You just got real unlucky this time, hopefully it won't happen again.

Personally, I don't think Spike is an "official" Element of Harmony or that it meant anything that he was included in the rainbow laser. The writers just wanted to include him so they did.

Well since he was included, it had to mean something instead of acting like it never happened.

Ok.

"Sometimes a story is just a story" - Mr Hippo

To me, extending their powers to include him in defeating the Trio doesn't make him an element bearer, and the same can be said to just about the rest of Equestria that helped as well.

?

And yet none of them aside from Spike was suddenly in firing it.
So that means there is something in him.

7830374/
A quote from Five Nights at Freddy's: Ultimate Custom Night directed mostly to MatPat/FNAF community as lampshade/tease at how he crafts his theories.

Look up his quote on Youtube.

That can really say anything in that. We know that when they beat the Trio in the end, it wasn't just them doing it. Even when I did some of my fanfics, I never made Megan act as an element bearer either especially when she combined the power with the Rainbow of Light with the Elements of Harmony to beat Princess Dark Matter or even along with the rest including the former villains to help beat Grogar when I did Long Live Princess Twilight Sparkle. The same goes for when I did The Inconvenient Truth where Megan helps the rest of the Mane 6 by using the Rainbow of Light to be a placeholder to help defeat Nightmare Moon when Twilight herself was captured and unable to use her element. In other words, combining powers with others or using a placeholder to fill in isn't being an element bearer, it's just helping them by giving them a boost.

In this case, it would have meant something though.
Since no one else but Spike was suddenly a new inclusion in the rainbow laser.
Like there is something in him that allowed it to work

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 45