My Little Reviews & Feedback 504 members · 856 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Flora Blossom
Group Contributor
TWith Great Drug Comes Worst Solutions
Lightning Dust, Sunset Shimmer, Rainbow Dash got a bad drug situation so they must resolve it before practice time.
MASTERMIND360 · 4.5k words  ·  7  5 · 265 views

Review: With Great Drug Comes Worst Solutions

Tags: Narcotics, Profanity, Random, Slice of Life, Alternate Universe

Summary: Took place in another fiction. That is not complete yet.  So? Background characters? Nope, it’s just Sunset. Stares and looks at the other fiction to see what is going on first wait I already read it… Woopsie!!!! And it takes some time in Equestria Girls: Wondercolt Soccer of Friendship.  I see… let’s see where this goes… shall we.

REVIEW:  Oh yeah this took place a few days later in chapter wander through the heat.  We think this is where you place this new fiction with great drugs comes the worst solutions.

Well in theory. Because you also put a one-year later in that other fiction… 0_0… So, is it possible that this could be it?  The idea of combining fiction is pretty much lore based on the last fiction… Did it do well that’s the question.

To some degree yes? (Random tags flora random tags…)  So, this fiction wouldn’t be a random tag since it took place in the last fiction.  Somewhere… maybe that’s why it has the random tag?

There is good random fiction out there…. But this isn’t it… It has a nice idea though which I do like. This is just another balance fiction….  5/10

I had to read this several times to make sure.

May the forth be with you.

To be fair, and I forgot to mention this, but I made the time period in this vague enough for readers to imagine on their own what they think this fic took place during Wondercolt Soccer of friendship fic. Like, you can say this is after Wonders Through the Heat, or other chapters.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2