My Little Reviews & Feedback 504 members · 856 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Flora Blossom
Group Contributor
EThe Disastrous Adventures of Crew-T
A decidedly unprofessional team of weirdos yoinked out of their comfort zone crashes through fanfic worlds and beyond, leaving a trail of destruction in their wake. Link your story in the comments and see what happens!
TheMajorTechie · 15k words  ·  29  7 · 472 views

Review: The Disastrous Adventures of Crew-T

Tags: [Comedy], [Random], [Anthology], [crossover], [human]

Summary: Comedy random crossover about the Crew-T adventures.

Critic:  This is what is inside my head. Ponies!!!!  Ok so well, this is the most hard review I have ever done in a while. It's random but it also did some parts pretty right although it was too short to tell on some of the chapters.  The details are not as great for the most part.  However, it isn’t finished so I’ll just stop right there and say so far it is alright for me.

The flow is clearly choppy though and not smooth as it should be… the story can be random but the flow could have done better for a random story.  I give this at least a 4/10

The idea is very creative. I do like that. It is why I myself will give this a 10/10 for doing a great job on that part.  This fiction screams of the creative parts.

Word choices are poor as you made an icon for the first chapter.  But that icon is a button so if people didn’t know what it was.  Well that’s what the narrator said… (not the fiction but the speaker in my audio design desktop speaker.)  I give this at least a 5/10 for that.

Grammar is not great, it's clearly a 3/10 due to most of the high caps that are not needed.

My final verdict  22/40…  however, this fiction isn’t complete yet however it might go up due to ending.  Who knows… This fiction is clearly 4.3/10  below average at this time.

The best shocking experience was the audio computer desktop speaker for txt... had crash twice in 1 paragraph.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1