My Little Reviews & Feedback 506 members · 863 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

So, to make my life somewhat easier, and all of your lives a little less stressful, I have devised this little thread to keep you guys up to date on when I will be doing your reviews.

For the first round of reviews, since I promised to release these on Mondays, I will be reviewing 4 stories. Think of this as me partaking in German Chrismas traditions (for those of you that don't know, in Germany, presents are traditionally exchanged on the 24th). These stories will be; Ryuuzan, a Gryphon Silenced by Kimono-Gryphon, Pony-Me™ by TheMajorTechie, Threshold by mushroompone, and Hidden Gem by The Loyal Patriot (this one was chosen over the others seeing as it has been sitting in the "Rejected" folder for some time, so I thought I should give it some love)

On New Year's Eve, I will be working overtime to make sure I clear out my entire reading folder, so for anyone that wants their review to be done, the Friday before the new year will be the last day I add any story to my reading folder. If I see any stories remaining in the main folder I will try to clear them out as best as I can on New Years Day and the following day.
[please have mercy on me:applecry:, I am but one man and can only read so fast. I don't need to be flooded by 10 stories on the 30th]

Azure Drache
Group Admin

Nice of you to let people know:twilightsmile:

Though some stories sit in the reject folder for a reason... like not reading the rules at all:unsuresweetie:

German Chrismas traditions

The german approve :rainbowwild:

*Bawwks lightly in surprise*
Ahh h thank you so kindly for letting me know...

I do have a question tho... since you are reviewing my story, would you like a copy of the completed story? As it's already finished, Its only being published every 5 days to let everyone take their time with it.

Can you read the whole 28,000 words, or would you rather just review which was published so far?
(Just please don't release any info that hasnt been published as yet)

I hope I am making sense...

Cheers,
Gryphon <><

Oh my goodness, how did I miss this!! I'm so excited to hear your thoughts on my fic :twilightsmile:

I'll do that. I'll send you the criticisms I have with the unpublished chapters in a PM.

Thank you my friend... I do hope you like the story as it's my first... *squeaks timidly* Please be gentle...

But in all seriousness.. I hope you have a great Christmas Eve/ and Christmas itself, I hope you get good gifts and surprises as well.

Cheers....
Gryphon <><

In fact, I'll read it as well, MushroomPone.. ^~^.

Cheers,
Gryphon <><

I do find it funny how you do the whole *squawks* and *squeaks* thing. It definitely brightens my day. I will say, I have and do write that way occasionally with Azure for comedic effect. Unfortunately, dragons, specifically my OC, are not exactly the nicest of guys.

Ok, required update: the computer I was using to write the reviews just crashed on me. I just lost all the reviews save for about half of Threshold's. I'm going to try to remember what I wrote and redo the reviews. Hopefully, I will be able to get at least the first three knocked out in the next few hours. If all else fails I should have them out tomorrow.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9