The (Not So) Cynical Creators Guild 230 members · 997 stories
Comments ( 26 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 26
Leondude
Group Contributor

I'm not kidding. I masturbate once a day (twice if I'm feeling particularly horny and/or bored) every week.

We should follow that with the notion that just because one can do something, doesn't mean one should. Like what
6972946 did by telling us that

Leondude
Group Contributor

It did say to summarize/describe yourself with a picture. It's not my fault I'm a literal wanker. :rainbowlaugh:

Okay, it's a little bit my fault but that's not the point. :derpytongue2:

Quillian Inkheart
Group Contributor

Well, you're assuming I don't have the good judgement to know what to do and what not to do. However, does anyone really have the willpower to stop me?

Honestly, when I think of you, Hotpants, I tend to envision a lot of WitchTaunter's art. Like this one.

Mystical Rainboom
Group Admin

Forget willpower, do we have the desire to stop you? I certainly don’t :rainbowkiss:

And that creature is adorable

Quillian Inkheart
Group Contributor

Adorable and horrifying. Or at least, it makes me laugh. Just like Hotpants!

Officer Hotpants
Group Admin

What's important is that you nailed my nature as an physically blasphemous abomination, I suppose.

Quillian Inkheart
Group Contributor

Yes. A hilarious, semi-adorable abomination. A few other notable pictures I could think of are:

and this webm.

Hellblazer
Group Admin

Seems rather fitting whenever I play online games.

I have no idea what I’m even doing anymore

Officer Hotpants
Group Admin

Yes! That second picture is an old favorite of mine! And actually much more fitting than my own choice, come to think of it. It's got all my favorite things. Big rods, dancing, Flutterpats, autism, stereotypical Russians, licking people who are extremely uncomfortable with being licked...

Quillian Inkheart
Group Contributor

Don't forget Moe.

Contrariwise:

Officer Hotpants
Group Admin

Huh. I never noticed that.

Quillian Inkheart
Group Contributor

Also, it's not Flutterpats; those are a pair of clapping hands. Flutternutterbutter is just extremely sick of this shit, I think.

Officer Hotpants
Group Admin

Oh. Picture is less me now.

Quillian Inkheart
Group Contributor

But it's still pretty fitting. The wild absurdity is just... you.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

I'm not sure one picture would be enough.

--Sweetie Belle

Mystical Rainboom
Group Admin

Hehehe, Smac U for a cutie mark XD

gamexpert1990
Group Contributor

I am truly impressed with your thread necromancy here. Seriously, how did you even find this particular one hidden in the depths of the forum pages here?

Mystical Rainboom
Group Admin

Well there is the search bar on the top of the forum. I sometimes put in random words to laugh at older threads

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 26