Prince Beanverse 258 members · 12 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19
Sipioc
Group Admin

Bean and Celestia are your parents. You have something you want to tell them...

What is it? How do they react?

Comment posted by Lighting Ace deleted May 16th, 2019

Mom, dad, can I borrow the sun? I will set it once I'm done, I promise

TDR

"Mom, dad.... You're too damn sappy..... Stop embarrassing me...."

"......" Bean blinked in response.
"Should we get the baby album out to show his friends?":trollestia:

"NOOOOOOOOOO!!"

Irrespective
Group Admin

"I'm adopted, aren't I?" :twilightsmile:

"Mom?"
"Sweetie?" Celestia gently removed the bifocals from her muzzle and gave her daughter her full attention. "What is it?"
"Since when do you wear glasses?"
The corners of Celestia's mouth twitched upwards. "Your father mentioned that he thought I would look cute with them."
"I thought he said something about a 'hot librarian.'"
"What did you need, my dear?" Celestia asked quickly, eager to pull her daughter away from that awkward conversation.
"Well, I wanted to tell you something. I don't know if you're going to like it, though."
The Grand Princess of Equestria stood from her desk, placed the bifocals on the surface, and mentally shifted her mindset from Mistress of all Ponykind to simply Mom. "Nilla, sweetie, you know you can tell me anything. Is Stone Spring giving you trouble again? I can talk to Miss Dewey, and..."
"It's not that, Mom. It's something else."
Celestia took a moment to chastise herself. Epiphany was twelve years old now, and she was more than capable of speaking for herself. "Take your time, sweetheart. I promise I will listen to everything you have to say."
"Well, I, um..." Nilla paused, pulled on her mane for a moment, and stared at the ground. "I'm not sure that I want to be a Princess."
"You don't?"
A few tears began to build in the corners of Nilla's eyes, and Celestia gently pulled her beloved daughter into a comforting hug. More tears began to flow as Celly felt her daughter's sobs, but she said nothing. Her daughter was fighting against a powerful surge of emotion, and she would share the rest of her thoughts when she was ready.
"Do you hate me for saying that?" Nilla finally whispered.
"Of course not. Princess or not, you will always be my daughter, and that is more important to me than any title you could ever hold."
"Really?"
Celly pulled back slightly, and she gave Nilla the warmest smile that she possibly could. "Really really."
A sniffle came, and a kerchief was conjured up for both noses. "Thanks, Mom."

Sipioc
Group Admin

“Whose the girl?”

“W-What?”

“You heard me. Or is it a stallion?”

“No! Mom! I’m not...it’s not like that.”

“So it is a girl?”

“....yeah....”

"Mom? Dad? I'm a changeling."

"I want to invite her to a beach play date, Ah! with friends, and adults! lots of adults moms! n-not that there is only going to be mares and me! but I…let me start again. I want to have a nice day at the beach with some friends, and I want to make sure that tomorrow is a sunny day, that is all" Say the son with a nervous smile and some sweat

"Mom, dad, I'm pregnant..."

I instantly regret my choice, seeing that dad has fainted and I'm gazing into Aunt Breaker's firey eyes.

"I'm adopted, aren't I?" :twilightsmile:

Yes, but they made us take you back...

"would it matter if I was...?"

Or!

"what's a beanis?"

Sprout: “Uh Dad–?”
Bean: “Ask your mother.”
Sprout: “But Dad—“
Bean: “Does it involve cooking, writing, or changes your body is going through?”
Sprout: “No, no, and we already had that talk.”
Bean: “Glad we agree, so go ask your mother.”
Sprout: “She’s holding day court.”
Bean: “…”
Sprout: “…”
Bean: “… she sent you to get me didn’t she.”

Dad! Aunt Twilight is being weird again!

Dad? Why are those nice changelings calling auntie Cadence the Princess of Food? I thought you were the Prince of Food?

"Mom, Daddy, I... I wanted to... I mean... I know... I know I shouldn't but... I need to tell you something. I... really like ketchup..."

"I saw auntie Luna's moon"

Day Court is in session. The princess, as in the young Bean, turns up and looks up at her mother, aunt, and father.

"I have a question... I heard Aunty Cady ask something of Uncle Shinny..."

Celly:- "What is it dear? You know you can ask us anything."

Daughter: *takes a deep breath, and after looking around the assembled nobles and guards, turns back to her parents* "Mom, Dad, what's a blow job?"

"Dad, I think i lost my ability to taste food."
"How did that happen?"
"A friend dared me to drink this." Hooves over bottle.
"Nilla dear, this is Ghost Pepper hot sauce. Did you drink all of it?"
"Yes."
"How are you still moving?"
"She inherited my heat immunity. She got your taste buds.":trollestia:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19