Prince Beanverse 258 members · 12 stories
Comments ( 22 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 22
Irrespective
Group Admin

So, here's the deal. If you have read This Nose Knows, you know that Queen Chrysalis and the changelings make an apperance. If you have not read This Nose, well... guess what? :)

However, my very scientific survey needs your help. I'm sure we all know about the Great Changeling Transformation from season six, but my question is this: do you like the new, colorful bugs or should they have stayed the way they were?

The results of this highly scientific survey may or may not influence the story of the Bean, but no pressure. :yay:

I was a bit ambivalent at first, but I have come to really like the new colorful lovebugs.

Tbh I just say go with you heart bc if you pour your heart and soul into a book it should affect the book itself right?🤔

Irrespective
Group Admin

True, but I am still curious. :twilightsmile:

Could be interesting to see a bit of both. Divide into two factions under Thorax and Pharynx (since he was opposed to the transformation at first) and see how both groups go about integrating? :moustache:

Personally I like the idea of a race of beings who can shape shift undergo a change to their base form upon a change of heart, the final designs in the show went a little overboard however. Maybe somewhere in the middle between the two ideas? Ultimately up to you.

Hmm well the new colorful design is not bad... but the old one was more iconic.
The whole reason behind the new design... well... it stretches the suspension of disbelief a LOT. [And opens up a lot of fridge logic]

Well then I would say go with the until colored since that shows they can still change their ways. I like to imagine that the multicolor ones are just ones that aren't starving like before and they are not "rotting" due to lack of food

I would have liket at least Pharynx to stay as a oldling but eh, his design at least isnt too colorful.

At least Chrysalis remains so probably can lay some more eggs for making more oldlings.

Honestly, As much as I love the Changedlings design, I'd prefer a take on there old color scheme. Like this.

Maybe with different shades of cool colors to make them each one a little unique.

I happen to like the transformed version of the Changelings.

I was amazed and quite receptive of the change. I liked it.

The only thing about the old changelings' appearance were the holes in their legs. I can understand having the new ones being multicolored to make them seem more ponified, but I don't think it's really necessary. The tails looking like wings however, I could never understand why they did that.

I'd say keep them as the old changelings, and not the bright colorful ones we know now.

I personally like the new designs. Granted, they had to grow on me, but out of all the Changelings we spend a lot of time with, Thorax, Ocellus, and Pharnyx, all their designs are really good. I'd say keep 'em the same.

Personally I prefer the aesthetics of the old design, and I'm on board with what 6732241 is proposing.

Not a fan of the neon moose bugs.

We wouldn't get the Ocellus like she is in canon, and I like how she looks.

6732267 Easier to deal with in Flash, most likely.
6732754 Ocellus is Best Bug.

Honestly, I like the new Designs, because I like things colorful. I say use a mix. Like a group of defectors just loyal to Chysalis, and then the rest at the hive with Thorax

I like the new designs indicating a change... it gives them the whole 'seelie/unseelie' Fay thing going on.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 22