Of Heroes, Wizards, and Monsters 21 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Disavowed ASH
Group Admin

1- Forum Topics that indirectly have to do with this universe are allowed, go crazy.

2- We can post topics about Horror, Science-Fiction, and Fantasy outside of Fanfiction as well, let me know what you guys and galls are into.

3- OC's while permitted will be destroyed upon the choice of the Council of Contributors if they are of too low a quality in terms of story telling potential.

4- This is the Council of Contributors!
{1.NeGarant}
{2.Mine _Menace}
{3.Dustchu}
{4.Summer Dancer}
{5.LyraAlluse}
{6.Colonel Jenna Cipher}
{7.sevenofeleven}
{8.the7Saviors}
{9.Glen Gorewood}
{10.Quillian InkHeart}
{The Final Decision if a fic get's into the O.S.S. Folder, and that a OC is approved is mine though. If you are going to complain to anybody complain to me, the council are just my friends that I unwittingly selected to help me come to a decision because my judgement like any individuals is biased and I brought together a group of trust worthy individuals to help me make up my mind. Disavowed ASH}

5- Get along, if I such much smell an act of treachery in this organization you will be purged post haste with the utmost severity. Like three week old spicy tacos....

6- No NSFW DEGENERATE HERESY! The Discord group has a conversation thread for that.

7- No Spam.

8- Slice of Life stories are allowed in the universe, whether it be about O.S.S. Agents and Soldier's that are off-duty, or the civilians that are in the universe.

9- Celestia and Luna are awesome

10- Read the Index

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1