Of Heroes, Wizards, and Monsters 21 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Disavowed ASH
Group Admin

This timeline. It diverges from ours when it's horses instead of hominid apes that start developing intelligence. That and primitive dragons with their own wild magic being among the dinosaurs. An the existence of Snake Ponies along with those early intelligent Horses.

Then came the Ancient Primordial Spirits that would become the first gods on the planet, then came Hyperborea, then came Lemuria, Atlantis, and Mu, then after all those great Cities fell came the Hyborean age came 20,000 year before the show, then 11,000 before the show the Ancient Era Started, then after that at around 1,500 Years before the show the Era of Transition or The Twilight of the Last of the Ancient Gods some 1040 years ago Celestia and Luna where Born.

And some 1040 years later we have they are in the 4th Century of the Modern Era and it has been a 1000 years since Celestia was the sole ruler of Equestria.

My explanation for why Equestria in particular needs Celestia and Luna to move the sun and moon, is because of a Hyperboran Device known as the Universal Machine. It allows for easier weather control within Equestria and the control of the night and day cycles. It is magical and clockwork in appearance, it's massive and it's under what is assumed to be the Rocky Mountains. It basically gave Equestria an edge in being able to farm massive quantities of food. And I mean Massive. Equestria's wealth came at first of it's vast natural resources after all. It is an unnatural land, to have so much wealth yet it never had the need to be as aggressive as the United States in our own REAL WORLD.

That mostly has to do with the fact that the Buffalo where already mostly extinct by Discord's massive screw-up, so ponies didn't really go to war with any Buffalo tribes, they were left alone, and the only drawback that the Buffalo saw was that they essentially were constantly being sold Equestrian made products. Ponies were just as racist, as we were (and in plenty of cases are) but Celestia kept any ideas that would impulse them into the expansionist thinking at bay, so they where more along the lines like pretentious British colonialists without the guns. They gentrified instead of killing.

I will write the world history and world building within all of the stories. I am sorry if that is to bothersome, but this entire universe is a work in progress despite me having a ton of loose paper and details about it. Meaning that me and the contributors will eventually have to organize a proper timeline for everything once I get the other stories done.

Have a nice day. -Disavowed ASH

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1