The Official Generation Five Site 690 members · 1,969 stories
Comments ( 32 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 32
ponydog127
Group Admin

This was a really cute episode!

Flamewarrior02
Group Admin

Definitely an interesting premise for an episode.

I really got nothing else to say other than I liked it.

Maybe this spell will come back in some way, if it does that could be fun

Loved how action-packed it was for a five-minute episode AND still managed to have a sweet ending. :-D

Of course, the "end battle" was oddly similarly to Fluttershy's Element trial in the G4 pilot in a manner of speaking - kindness prevailing where brute force failed. Loved that detail too.

littleman001
Group Admin

I'm a little confused though. Did they fall into like a live action video game or is there an actual world in that book? Or did the book function as a portal to another world?

Good question. Any one of those three is a really good guess. Of course, it could be a combination of all three.

I think it was another world inside the book.

Boy that was kind of crazy kind of reminds me of Jumanji when they get sucked into the board game or video game but it looks like it's sort of kind of like testing out their elements and it was Misty's time

It is pretty interesting not only that they are testing out their elements just like back in season 4 or maybe the season 1 premiere how they had to test their Elements of Harmony

Comment posted by littleman001 deleted April 18th
littleman001
Group Admin

Yeah! My first thought was they got sucked into a D&D game and the second was they got into a video game.

7959789 The mane 5 is like, "If Misty couldn't kill us after years of trying, these death traps can't even compare."

littleman001
Group Admin

I think you meant Opaline.

7959866 Opaline was just chilling.

Misty was the assassin-wannabe.

You're just so wrong, Bad Dragon.

-protects Misty-

7959789 it was funny, Reminds me of Dungeons and Discord.

He acts like Misty killed his mom?

7960011 If you think that's wrong, you don't want to hear my full commentary.

The thumbnail of the video is something AI would draw while hallucinating.
Everypony was having fun until Misty arrived.
And Misty kills everypony. She's been trying to do that from the start, and now she has finally succeded.
A new kind of toyable pony. I bet her name is Shuriken.
Did she just say, "The land of hardcore quests?" - When you say hardcore, what exactly do you have in mind?
Shuriken acted as if she did this every day. How many ponies has Misty sacrificed to the book?
Can't have a kids' show without mortal violence.
Oh, Sunny, you summer child. You say "sweet dreams" when you knock somebody out, not when you kill them...
What's the point of the obstacles if Zipp can just fly faster? It's like an ant leading a snail through an obstacle course instead of just... going away.
Why are the flying ponies jumping on the deadly ground again?
I didn't get the puzzle. It seems I'm not the only one.
Just noticed that Misty is a furry.
And Izzy has scales?
Zentos was defeated by Misty's ugly face.
Questopia? - I feel Hasbro is prepping for a new mobile game.

Lesson of the day: Misty is still trying to kill you all. Nothing has changed.

7960035 No, no, Misty 'killed' her own mom.

Opaline was a single mother and dedicated over a decade educating Misty. Instead of being grateful, Misty manipulates everypony to condemn her own adopted mother to eternal tree tentacle rape.

-Not listening-

You're just making Misty defenders look bad, and it's not helping.

Flamewarrior02
Group Admin

Don’t bother with him. You’re just falling for troll bait at this point

Flamewarrior02
Group Admin

So I just found out that this was written by Tom Gidman, who also wrote Cake Dragon.

Is he just going to be handed all the WTF plots this season? Because if he is then we’re in good hands

Sometimes it's hard to tell what the difference is between trolling or not though. :T

Flamewarrior02
Group Admin

Understandable. But I can assure you that if it becomes too much that we admins will step in.

Misty was literally Fluttershy, Sunset Shimmer and Starlight Glimmer at the same time.

So I just found out that this was written by Tom Gidman, who also wrote Cake Dragon.

That would explain why this episode left an impression on me, I haven't enjoyed a TYT episode since Cake Dragon. Could've done without the sappy "You're lonely" part, but the wall carving was charming enough to sit through.

Dude she literally just found Misty and wanted a minion!

Book Fairy is cute, ngl

Now that I'm getting a better look, there's words on her wing's cover. What do you suppose is written on and inside, her years when she was a bookworm?

ponydog127
Group Admin

Okay, I see why you might think that.

ponydog127
Group Admin

In my honest opinion, Misty didn't kill Opaline.

She's a symbol of freeing herself from a dangerous past with somepony who never really cared about her.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 32