The Barcast 1,114 members · 2,293 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15
Milk_Barcast
Group Admin

Ayo peeps and gamers! Get ready for cast favorite! We've got the amazing Wuten joining us this weekend Saturday! Get in here and ask those silly and goofy questions!

If you missed the last time's episode, don't worry! We're on Youtube! Don't forget to subscribe for more Barcast silliness!

Also don't forget to check out our new hub site with links to everything we're currently working on or more information on the podcast!

Make sure to tune in at the usual time this weekend (6:30 pm PT) (7:30 pm MT) (8:30 pm CT) (9:30 pm ET) over on our twitch page!

I am a monument to all of your sins

Holy Hell! This will be EPIC!

1. Are you this happy to be here tonight? (See image above.)
2. Which other voice actor presented the biggest challenge to work with? Not in terms of butting heads or creating drama but more in terms of creatively, you both couldn't come to make a product work as smoothly as you both wanted to but still got along?
3. I think YouTube deleted or hid my poetic reply/comment on the climatic conclusion to your [MLP Comic Dub] Applejack's Mom Has It Goin' On - Comic by ShoutingIsFun, is this sad or enraging, because even you liked it... I'm the sad.
4. What's one project you've wanted to make but thought was too big, complicated, or costly to attempt?
5. Are the rumors about you true? You know what I'm talking about. Wink wink.
6. Which of your projects, whether written, video produced, or audio only, do you think is the most underrated, and what do you think was misunderstood by it?
7. What did it feel like finally finishing Daring Douche? I know there were some losses along the way, so I ask this question with respect and understand if not everything can be answered.
8. Not a question, but thank you for all your contributions and quality work. You've helped make some very shitty days and dark times more tolerable. So, please... have a drink with me. Toast!

1. What is your favorite non-MLP franchise?
2. Have you ever done anything for a non-MLP franchise?

Now listen here buddy. I don't know what they do where you're from. But in this town? We punch ourselves in the balls, before we sit down to eat. Okay? So if you're gonna come up to a restaurant in this town, and wanna be served, and eat the good food that we all eat, and this, I'll tell you, this is some of the best food you'll have in your life. You wanna sit and be served like a gentleman in this town? You make sure you punch yourselves in the fucking balls before you go ahead and eat this food. And you make a damn show of it. You make sure everybody sees it, okay? You do it hard enough so that you yelp. 'Cause if you don't, we don't like to serve people like that around here, okay? I don't know, listen, it's not my, it's not our responsibility to dictate what goes on in the rest of the world. But so long as you're in our town, so long as you're gonna be staying here, so long as you're gonna be walking into our businesses and asking to be served, just like anybody else? You make sure you go ahead and punch yourself in the fucking balls before you take that first bite. Or else that's gonna be seen as a sign of deep disrespect. Okay? It's akin to saying grace here. You gotta punch yourself in the balls before you sit down to eat. Don't matter if you're a woman or a man, if you're a woman you punch yourself in the God damn cooch, okay? You do it real hard. You do some damage to that cooch. I'll tell you what. Every single person in this town has a damaged package. Because of- Because of their commitment to doing things right. Their commitment to being polite, doing the right thing, okay? Not a single one of the men in this town can get an erection anymore. And not a single one of the women in this town has been able to carry children, cause they punch themselves in their fucking privates before they sit down to eat. That's the way it's supposed to be, okay? So if you want to eat in this town, and I'm telling you again, I know you- I saw you take that first bite and I saw how much you enjoyed it, you know that the food in this town is really, really good, it's high class food. But if you're gonna eat, OUR food? And be a guest, in OUR town? You better go ahead and make sure you start punching yourself in the balls before you sit down to eat. Even when you're alone, even in your hotel room, okay? Cause... cause... cause... heh... cause... heh... cause... heh... cause the fact... the idea that someone's not punching themselves in the FUCKING BAAALLS BEFORE THEY EAT. Are you kidding me? I fucking piss blood since I was five years old, okay? I've been pissing fucking blood since I was five years old because I do what's right. So you go ahead and punch yourself in the fucking balls, okay?

If I had a dollar for every Barcast interview, I'd have $250. Which isn't a lot but it's cool it's happened 250 times.

1) Where we droppin'?
2) What's the worst thing you have ever had in your mouth?
3) Will you sing me your favourite song from the show?
4) How many large grapes do you think you could eat in one sitting?
5) Tell me a funny joke.

It's time.

First off, welcome to the Barcast. You're awesome, and I hope you realize that.

Secondly, here are my questions/requests:

1. What inspires you to create the videos you create?
2. Where the hell is Carmen Sandiego currently, and why is she not in San Diego, California?
3. I need you to tell me your top three favorite bands of all time. Don't ask why.
4. I see you posted a new story on the site. What drew you back to writing horsewords?
5. Please read this comment out loud, and then tell FamousLastWords how disappointed you are in him:

6. Can you teach me how to multi? Oh, and can I multi her?
7. Name your biggest writing inspiration and tell us why. I gotta know!
8. Whatever the drinking word is picked for this, I need you to rhyme it with something that would make even Muggonny squirm. If you can't, please allow Flutterpriest to rhyme it for you.
9. What's your story writing process, and how does that differ from your videomaking process? Is there any overlap?
10. Voice acting is your forte, and I would be ashamed if I didn't ask you what got you into it. Oh, and please narrate it as if you're Princess Celestia trying to teach Twilight something. Trust me, it will be funny.
11. ❄︎♒︎♓︎⬧︎ ♓︎⬧︎ ❍︎⍓︎ ●︎♋︎⬧︎⧫︎ ❑︎◆︎♏︎⬧︎⧫︎♓︎□︎■︎📬︎ ✋︎⧫︎🕯︎⬧︎ ♋︎●︎●︎ ♓︎■︎ 🕈︎♓︎■︎♑︎♎︎♓︎■︎♑︎⬧︎📬︎ ✋︎ ■︎♏︎♏︎♎︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ⧫︎□︎ ♌︎♏︎ ❑︎◆︎♓︎♍︎🙵 ⬥︎♓︎⧫︎♒︎ ⧫︎♒︎♓︎⬧︎📬︎ ✋︎⧫︎🕯︎⬧︎ ♓︎❍︎◻︎□︎❒︎⧫︎♋︎■︎⧫︎📬︎👍︎♋︎■︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ♏︎⌧︎◻︎●︎♋︎♓︎■︎ ⧫︎□︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎ ♋︎◆︎♎︎♓︎♏︎■︎♍︎♏︎ ⬥︎♒︎⍓︎ 💧︎◻︎♓︎⧫︎♐︎♓︎❒︎♏︎ ♓︎⬧︎ ♌︎♏︎⬧︎⧫︎ ◻︎□︎■︎⍓︎✍︎ ❄︎♒︎♋︎■︎🙵 ⍓︎□︎◆︎📬︎

Thank you for answering my questions and following through with my requests. Much love to you, Wuten, and much love to the casting couch who sets these up!

Now excuse me, I'm going to go shitpost in my stories. :twilightsmile:

Flutterpriest
Group Admin

Could you please do a read?

Serena wasn't like most girls who have vaginas.

On this day, as she walked into the coffeeshop, she giggled shyly as her boobs got stuck in the door. Her light linen shirt showed her neepnops as the sun shone on her skin-covered body, and from across the way, he couldn't help but notice.

"She has eyes," Curtis thought to himself. "But not too many." While she stood in line, he covertly checked her butt. Round, and not covered in any centipedes.

His simple gaze made her mossy bank call out in a rush of liquid. Not like a river, more like when you accidentally pee a little. Her vagina, alerting her to his presence, said, "Yo, check out the fox."

As she turns, and their eyes met, his penis moved as she shot her sex beans into his head through her eyes and into his head. He didn't know it yet, but this was the beginning of his greatest adventure in regional small appliance sales. She walked to his table and sat down.

"Brrrrap," her vagina belched. He found her giggle intoxicating as she lowered her eyes and said, "Excuse me." His penis sang a little song in reply to her vaginal call.

Can I have a hug, Wuten?

Ravvij
Group Admin

1. What's a question that you wish people would ask you?

2. If you were the protag of a displaced fic, what would it be about and who would you be unlucky enough to be?

3. If you or your S.O. could be any size at all, such as a Lady Demi Dommy Mommy or a Short-Stack Goblin, which size do you prefer being??

4. If lamps, would you (fuck) a moth pone?

5. Do you write/read/narrate cuddle/wholesome clop?

6. Which FiM pony is your favorite milf?

7. Who is your favorite princess from FiM?

8. Favorite object pony; soda pone, pizza pone, snek-pone, thingpone, etc?

9. Asking for a friend. Since bats are the superior pony, how many bats would it take to overthrow the princesses?

10. Why is Spike the worst and everyone that likes him wrong?

11. If you could start an interstellar war between any two factions from any universe, or universes, who would they be and why? Also asking for a friend.

12. If dick-cheese could be blocked and sliced for sandwiches, how much of it and the vaginal marinara would we need to spread on our avocado toast to make a fuck trophy? A flushed consolation prize is acceptable too.

13. Have you ever put your OC in a position you yourself would never be in of your own volition?

14. What's six inches long, two inches wide, and every one is excited to get it?
----------A. a $1000 bill.

15. Asking for a friend, again. How much dick do I gotta make Enigma suck dick to hire you and your sultry, dulcet tones for a project? For a friend.

anonpencil
Group Admin

Bees?
How many bees?
What would you whisper into a vagina?
What would it whisper back?
Could you share a favorite convention memory? I have many good con memories with you, but if you've got more good juicy stories I don't know yet, BRING EM!
Looking back on your time with pony, any regrets?

#1 Wuten have a drink with me.
#2 ok real question, if you had the ability to go back in time and fix your mistakes, what will it be?
#3 what is your favourite game of all time?
#4 if you able to go to Equestria, what will you do there?

Joke question: Have you ever had sex while camping?

After answering: It's fucking intents.

Since we weren't able to get to them on stream I'll answer them here:

1. Meet me at a con and I'll totally do so!
2. Tell myself to invest in crypto early on so I can fund more voice acting
3. It's a toss-up between Kenshi, Rimworld, and the XCOM series
4. Start a radio show and/or Italian restaurant

yes and yes

Same. Thanks for answering and for going the extra mile to answer my silly question after the fact. You both are awesome.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15