The Barcast 1,117 members · 2,300 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14
Milk_Barcast
Group Admin

ITS PREIST'S BIR DAY THIS WEEK AND WE'RE CELEBRATING THIS FRIDAY SO LEAVE HIM SOME BDAY MESSAGES HERE AND ILL MAKE SURE TO YELL THEM AT PRIEST DURING THE STREAM AT RANDOM INTERVALS. WE'RE A FEW DAYS EARLY OF HIS BDAY BUT THATS HOW WE ROLL.

If you missed the last time's episode, don't worry! We're on Youtube! Don't forget to subscribe for more Barcast silliness!

Also don't forget to check out our new hub site with links to everything we're currently working on or more information on the podcast!

Make sure to tune in at the usual time this weekend (4 pm PT) (5 pm MT) (6 pm CT) (7 pm ET) over on our twitch page!

Happy birthday. I hope your birth goes well.

Merry Birfmas! May all your season’s greeting be a jolly good fellow, and many more!

Merry Birthday, Priest! Hope you have as wonderful a day as you are a person!

Hope you enjoyed another trip around the sun. Let's make this one a good one and may many treats await you.

Happy birthday, Priest!

I probably should have waited to wish a happy birthday so I could have led with this, but oh well. Another stroke moment for me, I guess. The full-size image can be found here: https://derpibooru.org/images/3310795

Bonus milk action just because.

HAPPPPPY BIRTHDAAAAAAYYY *chokes on mic*

1. If you could do anything what would it be?
2. Now that you're old enough to drink, what are you drinking?
3. Who would win in a fight?
4. Best non-pony character in MLP?
5. Okay so let's say, hypothetically, that you were to receive $1 million dollars if you killed me. How fucked are you?
6. Goth Flurry?
7. 6.50?
8. How youre day.

Flutterpriest
Group Admin

thats gorgeous! thank you! Is it ai generated?

The Fluttershy character and background are generated, but there was some fur, hair/mane, eye, and collar editing that had to be edited afterward. Same with adding the face to the glass of milk and adding the text over top. Some other minor brushing up here and there, as well as some color correction, as well as another step to enlarge the picture from the default 768 x 512 to a more crisp 3072 x 2048 pixel image.

I'm not sure if you remember from previous chats, but after a (unconfirmed) stroke and a long series of ongoing seizures, I lost the ability to draw on my own. So, now I rely on Ai to generate images for me and edit what it produces to fit my needs.

Regardless, I'm glad you enjoyed it, and I can send you other versions (textless, alt text, etc.) if you'd like to use them anywhere.

Happy birthday Priest!

Happy birthday, Priest. Hope you're having a good one with good things on the way to you. Cause you deserve that shit.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14