The Barcast 1,117 members · 2,300 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
Milk_Barcast
Group Admin

Ay yo what up horse familyyyy. We've got RunicTreetops joining us this week so get hyped, and get your questions in for this Saturday!

If you missed the last time's episode, don't worry! We're on Youtube! Don't forget to subscribe for more Barcast silliness!

Also don't forget to check out our new hub site with links to everything we're currently working on or more information on the podcast!

Make sure to tune in at the usual time this weekend (6:30 pm PT) (7:30 pm MT) (8:30 pm CT) (9:30 pm ET) over on our twitch page!

This is exciting

1. What's your favorite non-MLP franchise?

2. Have you ever done anything for a non-MLP franchise?

1. Why write so much about Celestia/Why Celestia?

2. What is your ideal Celestia (personality traits, character development that sort of things)

3. Do you play any video game? If so what your favorite game?

My thoughts 💭

• What is your next story arc?
  • Are you gonna do a collab with someone?
  • Will there be more audiobooks to voice over your stories, besides StraightToThePointStudio
  • I would see some fantastical fanarts about your characters. Example; Anon in many appearances, World Building Landscaping, OCs; Anon’s New Friends and his Kins(children)
  • Opening a Patreon account to earn and give mercy, I ❤️ some plushies.
JD1

What do you have to say to people who believe that you are hogging the attention from other writers due to how frequently you appear on the featured page? Do you believe yourself to be some kind of ‘Chosen One’ due to how often you appear?

1. If you were the very model of a modern major general, would you have information primarily:
A: Animal
B: Vegetable
C: Mineral

2. If you could replace any famous piece of existing artwork with one of your own works, what would you replace with what, and how is history irrevocably altered?

Women or no women?

1. Will you give me advice? It doesn't have to be any specific advice. It can be writing advice or advice on how to talk to girls. I don't give a fuck.
2. Have you ever gotten a killstreak so high that it gave you a boner, putting you in fear of your own megalomania?
3. Breasts, thighs, or legs?
4. I'm referring to the best parts of a chicken, you sicko.
5. Jk, the chicken is anthro. Which part of the chicken would you fuck?
6. Wait, so since chickens are bipedal does that make all chickens anthro?
7, Okay, but would you fuck a de-evolutionized chicken? (T-rex)
8. Is a t-rex anthro?
9. Let's just cut to chase. Fuck, kill, marry: KFC, Popeyes, Chick-Fil-A.
10. How youre day.

Some bonus questions I meant to ask but couldn't fit in:

1. If I were to read some of your stories, which ones would you recommend?
2. Have you seen Invincible season 2?
3. Would you rather eat a leaky ass or drink period blood?

Ty :heart:

anonpencil
Group Admin

What would you whisper into a vagina?
What would it whisper back?
Bees?
How many bees?
You have a VERY iconic milestone coming up as far as how many stories you've written. Any idea on what your 100th will be?
What is the optimum number of holes for a face?

Flammenwerfer
Group Admin

(Assuming this one question hasn't been asked already) Are you into any other fandoms? If so, what differences do you notice between other fandoms and the Pony one? Anything that stands out?

Is there a story that you want to see written that hasn't been written? If so, what's stopping you from writing it? :3

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12