Tempest Shadow 1,054 members · 658 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15

What would happen if you met Tempest beneath the mistletoe? And please..be descriptive...

I would look her deep in the eyes tell her how much I love her and then give her a passionate kiss that would make us feel as if time stood still

I would give her a gift (which is her old horn) and some glue and said your welcome before leaving

I would eat her hair. Like how a snake eats a rat.

I would wish her seasons greetings, then she would shatter my ribs with a devastating kick.

I would get down on one knee, pull out a ring and ask her to marry me and then she said yes I would place the ring on her horn and kiss her

I get the feeling she'd do something like this to me...

hug her and say "we both know life can be BS at times" then show her a cybernetic horn replacement "but who says we cant make it better" kiss her

Just kiss her and run away before she obliterates me lol. :pinkiehappy:

Just kiss her, and run for my life.

I would tell her that i really like her maine „kidding“ ... and I would place Twillight between us and support them to kiss each other :twilightsheepish:

And after that, we would drink a hot chocolate together ❤️

I would tell her how much I love her, why I feel that way about her and share a passionate kiss with her under the mistletoe.

I have almost the same thing. I would walk to Twilight, pick her up, put her beside Tempest, and then walk off.

Dude, how can you start a forum post like this and NOT include this picture?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15