Tempest Shadow 1,054 members · 658 stories
Comments ( 20 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 20

I mean for a T or M rated Slice of Life + Rom or Adventure + Rom. I started one of these the moment I got back from seeing the movie. But, you know, I'm a slacker, its not finished yet, and now I feel like I've seen a lot of them? Do you people want more of this, or should I dig deeper for potential Tempest ships?

Anything’s possible, friend. See what you can think of for ships I say.

Well, to be fair, it's not like Tempest had a lot of good lengthy character interactions with characters outside Twilight. Grubber might work, but that's a bit of a stretch. Might be onesided on Grubber's part at best.

LOL. Don't even say that; I want to write a Tempest shipfic with my favorite background pony that everybody thinks is an OC Frazzle Rock.

LEGGY PURPLE PONIES FTW! :rainbowlaugh:

Grubber? Ugh no. D: Let him date Diamond Tiara or something. :trollestia:

You know you want to

You can ship her with anyone except:
a. Grubber
b. Spike
c. The Storm King or any kind of storm monster

Reason #2 why this is a good idea: it would freak Spoiled the heck out! :raritywink:

"My Diamond is dating a world-conquering hooligan?!"

"Technically, that'd be 'hooligan sidekick.' Or 'hooligan assistant,' if you prefer."

OMG her parents would hate Grubber so much! :D This would be a pretty good story. :trixieshiftright:

Yeah fair enough that's not going to be a problem.

I would actually read this so fucking hard, then print off the pages and rub them on my vaginal lips.

That sounds very uncomfortable. At least use lube okay???

I like paper cuts. Don't kink shame me.

Okey donkey but seriously I can’t tell if you like the idea or are being sarcastic?

Also your blog post about Glim Glam’s psychology was super on point.

I'm saying I'd love to read a story about Tempest/Frazzle. It's an adorable crack ship.

A TempestLight is fine too. :3

I mean why not both, right? :twilightsmile:

I don't know if I could "my fetish" this any more than I already am

It's a bit overdone, but that's just because the movie is still so fresh in our minds, once we move on into season 8 it will become less repetitive, although I think tempest/ starlight makes more sense, feel free to do you, writing is never good quality unless the person writing it like the topic.

If TempestLight is already played out then every Mane 6 lesbian ship + Rarity/Spike + Celestia/Luna + Cad/Shiny fic is dead, buried, salted over, and nuked.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 20