Time Action Glory Challenge! 95 members · 176 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14
Masterweaver
Group Admin

Let's be honest. I'm crazy. I'm awesome. I write epic stories. And I get involved in way too many collaborations for my own good.

I'm going to need help.

So, who do you all think I should make admins? Just askin'.

Yeah, make me one. :rainbowkiss:

Masterweaver
Group Admin

...recommendations and experience?

I'm admin of the following groups with over 100 members. Not linking because many of them are NSFW, and I don't think you're supposed to link to NSFW groups from SFW ones.

» Horn Sex (group founder)
» Naughty Foalsitters
» Outright Mental Defectives

I'm also a contributor to the "Preening" group, which is pretty big.

Masterweaver
Group Admin

...Hmm. I'm sorry, but you don't quite seem to be what we're looking for. This is going to be an active writing group, not a passive storygathering group.

I was a judge in the Weekly Contests group too, which obviously was an active writing group, but that group is defunct now.

Contests would actually be a great way to motivate people to write stuff for this group. I have some ideas about prizes.

Masterweaver
Group Admin

Does anyone have anybody they'd elect that is not themselves?

bookplayer
Group Contributor

There are a bunch of people I'd trust, but I hesitate to push them to take on anything they don't want.

That said, top of my list would be horizon, Jordan179, Titanium Dragon, FanOfMostEverything, or Themaskedferret, if any if them were interested.

FanOfMostEverything
Group Contributor

I'm flattered, but I barely have enough time for my current level of engagement with the site. And given what I've been hearing from my boss, that time will likely shrink in the near future.

Masterweaver
Group Admin

Anybody anyone at all...?

Are you still after admins? Verbose Mode would be an excellent choice if he's interested; he has plenty of experience with this sort of thing via F*** this prompt in Rage Reviews. He's also admin of a couple of other groups.

Impossible Numbers
Group Admin

I notice I've recently been made one of the group admins. However, all I have done so far is both post a few threads and be more active than average, and I have no prior experience as an admin, here or on any other site. With that in mind, did you have any specific tasks or duties you wished me to perform?

Masterweaver
Group Admin

KEEP THE GROUP ALIIIIIIIVE

Impossible Numbers
Group Admin

A bit on the vague side, but I'll see what I can do. I'm currently juggling at least three stories to be added, so if I do get around to posting another prompt, it most likely won't be before next weekend. Besides, I need time to pin down some details for it. In the meantime, I'll promote the group in my next blog to give it some publicity.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14